What do you make out of this?

Quethed

Terrarian
I hate how this was moved to general mod discussion, the point is the worlds
I generated 2 worlds in a row, and they both failed because terraria decided to take drugs and mess up the steps of world gen

1: went corrupt, I only have a screenshot:
WorldgenOnDrugs w1-jpeg.jpg

2: (287) Crashed and I didn't know that the file saved. I don't have a screenshot, but I have the world file (I did use mods, but nothing told terraria to do this?)
I used tedit when viewing the world, therefor the world had no game effects (fresh out of world gen).
Everything on world 2 is fine if you like having a second and broken jungle temple.
3: (295) This has become constant, and world 3 is just gold. I want to see someone play terraria with that world. I have figured out that world gen is just repeating its self.

Side Note: I have been getting lots of funny thing recently, but they don't compare at all

Attachments

• WorldgenOnDrugs.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:
BossChecklist
CheatSheet
FKBossHealthBar
HEROsMod
InstantRespawn
ModdersToolkit
SlimeBiome (Dev version)
WeaponOut
WMITF
WorldGenPreviewer
XItemStats
Quethed's Content Mod (Unreleased)
QuethedsModHelper (Debug mod for testing mods, like an item to turn the game hardmode and back)

Idk what Slime Biome or what your content mod does but one of them messes with the word gen and breaks it.

This is not a custom map, but a discussion about worldgen involving mods. That is probably why.

Back
Top Bottom