PC What do you need to beat Terraria?

Electroman102

Duke Fishron
Recently, I have been researching what you need to complete Terraria. This may seem like a simple question with a simple answer: your starting items. However, this is not the case.

Take the starting items. There are many ways one can beat Terraria without these, from buying replacements from the Merchant to encouraging slimes to jump into shallow pools of lava so you can farm presents. Also, you would have the bounty of an infinite number of worlds at your fingertips. What about that?

Well, I have determined, to the best of my knowledge and resources, what you need to beat Terraria. This may be updated in the future if I find that any method needs updating. Please also note that there is not one set route. Playthroughs can vary, luck can be your friend, and much more can happen.

So, what does it take?
1. The world must already be in hardmode. This is NOT because you are not able to kill the Wall of Flesh in this route (there are ways). If you want to kill the Wall of Flesh, feel free, but you technically don’t need to now.

2. The world must have the spawnpoint set at the bottom of the world.

3. The world must consist of one lihzahrd brick and one lihzahrd brick wall.

4. The player must have only one Lihzahrd Altar in their inventory

5. The world seed must be either the Zenith or the Celebrationmk10 seeds.
1. The world must consist of one tile of your choice.
2. The spawn point must be at the bottom of the world, with the single block accessible.
3. The player must have one Lihzahrd Altar, one Bottomless Shimmer bucket, and one piece of Lihzahrd furniture.
4. Journey Mode is essentially required
Can you figure out how to beat the game? I will post a spoiler showing one possible route. Feel free to let me know if I am wrong, but please do so respectfully!

Last edited:
Well, it won’t be easy, and this is with the assumption that jungle mobs can spawn on the one lihzahrd brick. This is also for the Celebrationmk10 seed.

1. Get a Jungle Mimic, and wait for the Item-spewing “attack”. Collect these items, and use them to build NPC housing.
2. Annoying part: farming. Either have Hardmode Jungle mobs kill NPCs for their items, for have NPCs kill enemies for their money and drops. Either way, you need money and more Jungle Mimic blocks.
3. Get enough NPCs for the Party Girl to move in, and start farming bunnies and slimes for a special drop: bombs. With bombs, you can get the Demolitionist to move in, and he will sell Dynamite. The Party Girl can sell you blocks, and the Merchant will sell you rope to get to the surface.
4. Form a lava pool with lava spawned by killing lava slimes, and summon and kill the Wall of Flesh using Explosive Bunnies
5. Farm for the mechanical boss drops, and kill them with Explosive Bunnies
6. Build out an area for the Old Man ro spawn, and kill Skeletron
7. Make an artificial Underground Jungle biome using Mud from Jungle Mimics. Plant Evil Seeds on the Mud, and use purification powder on it to get Jungle grass.
8. Wait for a Plantera Bulb to grow, and kill Plantera
9. Farm Lihzahrds for Lihzahrd Power Cells, and kill Golem.
10. Kill the Lunatic Cultist, defeat the Lunar Events, and defeat Moon Lord.
11. Done!
1. Research the furniture chosen. This solution will use a bathtub.
2. Shimmer the duplicates of the bathtub for lihzahrd brick, and build up to the surface
3. Farm slimes for ore, and downgrade it all the way down to dirt.
4. Set difficulty to Expert, and collect lava from Lava Slimes.
5. Shimmer a Lava Bucket into a Water Bucket, and use it to craft Mud for an artificial Underground Jungle. See the solution to Method One for how this can be done.
6. Fishing! Use the Sitting Duck’s Fishing Pole and fish for crates.
7. Continue the playthrough similarly to Method One. I don’t want to retype it all again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom