Console What do you plan on doing first when the new update arrives?

What do you plan on doing first when the new update arrives?

• Fishing for items and potion ingredients

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Checking out the mounts

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Trying out the new summoning gear

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Fighting Duke Fishron for the new stuff

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Building things with the different furniture sets.

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Making a massive minecart track

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Messing with the new vanity options, like accesories

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Start a new character and experience all of the new stuff evenly.

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ExoticCharm

Terrarian
As many of you may know, the remainder of 1.2.3 and all of 1.2.4 content will supposedly be attached in the next update. This is a huge amount of content and will open up options for everyone, regardless of what your play-style is like.

I thought it would be fun to see what aspects people are most looking forward to. So, what is it that you can't wait to do first?

I will be making me a new world and raiding it for all the new crafting stations and raiding dungeons for the new furniture there to update my builds and homes. Then I will be minetracking my sewer tunnels and farming for truffle worms. Also gonna be fishing a lot for those new potion ingredients and try to break my record on the moon events with them. Get a taste of everything new in the next update then start a new play through afterwards to get the full effect of everthing it has to offer.

Absolute first thing I'll do? Turn off all the accessory vanities. So used to without them.

Second would be finding a Truffle Worm and fighting the Duke, either alone or with friends/cousins.

They posted about the mobile update but nothing about console. Do i assume that when they say a few weeks for mobile is the same for console?:confused:

All of the above sounds awesome, BUT I want a minecart track most of all. Looks like I'm going to have to delete a couple of my farming worlds to make way for the new stuff.

As many of you may know, the remainder of 1.2.3 and all of 1.2.4 content will supposedly be attached in the next update. This is a huge amount of content and will open up options for everyone, regardless of what your play-style is like.

I thought it would be fun to see what aspects people are most looking forward to. So, what is it that you can't wait to do first?
I'm planning something big, not just Fishron. now if the stylist is here, I will make my hairstyle like the one in my avatar, 82 was it? color deep blue.
and I'll try to grab Fishron wings as soon as possible. (I still can't believe it's finally here)

They posted about the mobile update but nothing about console. Do i assume that when they say a few weeks for mobile is the same for console?:confused:
I wouldn't assume anything to be on the safe side. Mobile and console are done by different groups and they will not be on the same schedule. Seeing as how they are trying to push out the console update before the end of the year, however, then maybe we will hear news about it soon. There's no certainty, though.

Back
Top Bottom