Console What do you plan on doing first when the new update arrives?

What do you plan on doing first when the new update arrives?

• Fishing for items and potion ingredients

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Checking out the mounts

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Trying out the new summoning gear

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Fighting Duke Fishron for the new stuff

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Building things with the different furniture sets.

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Making a massive minecart track

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Messing with the new vanity options, like accesories

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Start a new character and experience all of the new stuff evenly.

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I made a new char. And world recently and I am making the best house house I ever made. I'm waiting for 1.2.4 for the new variety of decorations! Also I would be messing with the new accessory options. And new potions are cool!
[DOUBLEPOST=1447059514,1447059425][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do we know when the next update is coming out?
It would most likely be released from November-December.

Quite a few mounts will not be released until 1.3, and if my calculations are somewhat correct, we should get 1.3 after Nintendo gets Terraria, which will be early next year, because according to the thing they posted a month ago, rest of 1.2.3 and all of 1.2.4 will come out nov-dec, and that they are already looking into the source code of 1.3, but it will take a while due to the sheer amount of changes that will take place from it, they also will take longer to ensure a less buggy experience for us gamers, and hopefully not cause another 1.2 bug fest (Even though it was funny,) We'll just have to wait and see.

First thing i'm doing, destroying duke fishron, then making a new world to loot everything.

My World on PS3 is a complete mess, once the update come out I'm going to have to clean up, purify EVERYTHING, and start teraring down my underwater base, I need a new space station that covers the ENTIRETY of spaaaaaaaaaace. Once That's done, THEN I'll farm Duke.

(PS if anyone needs a PS3 friend with high-tier gear... I'm available... PSN is MrDarthBlaze... you know... if you want it :) )

Apparently i'll be making snow cones. It would seem that it'll take heck freezing over before we get the next update.
The amount of angst I feel concerning the complete lack of ANY information on console updates in months is real!

Apparently i'll be making snow cones. It would seem that it'll take heck freezing over before we get the next update.
The amount of angst I feel concerning the complete lack of ANY information on console updates in months is real!
Here's the latest news, provided to us last monday in the announcement thread:
Mobile within the next few weeks and console later this year is still accurate; will post new/more specific info as soon as it is available. Not too much longer :)

Here's the latest news, provided to us last monday in the announcement thread:
I appreciate your concern Nike Leon, but this has just about reached critical stage. There are only 5 weeks left in the year. Most devs say that it usually takes 2 to 3 weeks to get through the submitting/testing/fix bugs/re-submit process with Sony and Microsoft. Last update, 1.2, it took 3 tries to get it approved by Sony. That means that 505 games should have the updates at dang near gold at this point in order to make it by the end of the year. Yet we've seen/heard nothing. No screenshots, no video, no "we're ready for submitting next week", no "here is the confirmed update log", not even a bug fix report. I know that 505 games has had a lot of issues lately, but the fact that it has now been more than 5 months after their "official apology" with out so much as a here's an update pic have a nice day has broken my resolve.

I appreciate your concern Nike Leon, but this has just about reached critical stage. There are only 5 weeks left in the year. Most devs say that it usually takes 2 to 3 weeks to get through the submitting/testing/fix bugs/re-submit process with Sony and Microsoft. Last update, 1.2, it took 3 tries to get it approved by Sony. That means that 505 games should have the updates at dang near gold at this point in order to make it by the end of the year. Yet we've seen/heard nothing. No screenshots, no video, no "we're ready for submitting next week", no "here is the confirmed update log", not even a bug fix report. I know that 505 games has had a lot of issues lately, but the fact that it has now been more than 5 months after their "official apology" with out so much as a here's an update pic have a nice day has broken my resolve.
What we do know is that at this point it hasn't been delayed. They're not going to give us any more information until it's rock solid. I'm not saying your impatience isn't unfounded but losing hope doesn't really benefit anyone.

I plan on playing the game again. Haven't played it in awhile.

Also they said they are planning on having the update out.

So, that leaves us at a crossroads of sorts – and here is what we have decided to do:

We will release the content below as one update – currently planned for the 4th Quarter of 2015 (Oct-Dec), though we will provide a more exact date as soon as possible
  • The remainder of the 1.2.3 content
  • Terraria 1.2.4, in its entirety, including (but not limited to):
  • Minecarts
  • Fishing
  • Duke Fishron
  • And much much more!
They said this july. And it November now. Still have a hole month before it is out of the date they planned it for.

I will raid many new worlds for all new materials, weapons, and items. Then bring it all back to my All items/Mega build map. Finish building on this majestic beauty of a castle: My Heaven/Hell Castle.(It starts in the heavens and stretches all the way to hell)

For anyone wondering: I have built all of this map by myself, brick by brick. Huge thanks to Odinsmoke and welshgal1981 for supplying me with all the building materials I needed!
image.jpeg

I will raid many new worlds for all new materials, weapons, and items. Then bring it all back to my All items/Mega build map. Finish building on this majestic beauty of a castle: My Heaven/Hell Castle.(It starts in the heavens and stretches all the way to hell)

For anyone wondering: I have built all of this map by myself, brick by brick. Huge thanks to Odinsmoke and welshgal1981 for supplying me with all the building materials I needed!

That looks amazing :eek: How long it take you to build that?

Back
Top Bottom