Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Ranger

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Warrior

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Summoner

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
I'm more of a mixed class, but, due to the armor, accessories, and my main weapon, I'm technically classified as a Warrior.

Depends, I'm doing modded playthroughs as the different classes, but my favorites have to be either Warrior(Tanky) or Magic(tons of different weapons)

Mercenary. I grab what ever I feel like I may need to get my way. I don't rely on a single weapon type or official class setup. I don't limit myself what so ever.

Hmm I have two characters that see regular use.

One is my original character from 1.1 she has more or less always been more melee focused(because best defense among armor) and as of 1.2, now 1.3 has basically turned into a full Warrior with slight investment into summoning (a warding Papyrus Scarab+bewitching table) a Lunar Portal Staff and Stardust Dragon. The minion and staff helps keep annoying stuff away while I am busy with something else and the high defense keeps her alive and not dead (especially since I only make expert worlds anymore)
Predominately serves as the character I use when exploring/collecting/building

My Other Character created for use in a expert mode challenge is predominately a ranger preferring to use bows and guns and stay far away from enemies that will turn her into a bloody smear...

I also have a mage character made for a class locked challenge in 1.2 she still sees some use but her world kinda got wrecked by the 1.3 update as Cultists spawn inside her house. I have been meaning to transfer everything over to an expert world but have been too lazy to finish the job...

The character i play now has the emerald staff and magic harp but also the crimson sword and yoyo.

But i prefer playing as mage over melee

I'm waiting for someone to come here and say "Classes don't exist!"

I like going melee a lot, it's kinda fun. Though in my most recent playthrough I went with magic

My two main characters I play as are a summoner and a ranger. I find those two classes to be the most fun.

Back
Top Bottom