What do you play on?

• Desktop

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Laptop

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use my gaming desktop along with a 1920x1080p 23.6" monitor.
I play in the lounge on a TV, the way everyone in the PC master race should :), but at full HD I thought the Floaty Gross were :red:es and the Toxic Sludge were motorcycle helmets. Had to cut back to 1280 x 720. Still looks sick.

heat issues

I live in England so problem solved.

batteries that break down in no time...

Batteries go flat if you make them go flat. This happens when you unnecessarily charge it when it is already at full power (especially if the laptop isn't even on). They'll take years to go flat if you just take it out when you're in a comfortable position to just plug it in, and it's recommended to upgrade every few years anyway.

trashed4-w350-h500.jpg

this baby gets a solid 60fps on the cryengine

Last edited:
I'm playing on a crappy Sony VAIO that overheats in 5 minutes on any game but Terraria.
Now I am getting a alienware 13 gaming laptop, because I'm tired of the overheats, and the burns on my legs are giving me skin problems. (My laptop gets hot enough to burn paper, that's not a good thing)

Desktop for life. Even though mine is crap, it works better than any laptop I've had.(Like, 2-4 so far. Never again will I make the same mistake again, I tell you.)

Where's the "all of the above" option

I use a computer
a laptop
and a potato occasionally

I also play on a desktop that is far better than what is needed to play Terraria, though I won't give specs.

If I had the choice, I would play on a desktop, but for now I am stuck with a laptop. It's a gaming oriented one, so I shoudln't be complaining.

Right now i play on an HP pavillion d5v, which the game runs pretty flawlessly, has some issues setting up a server though, but im sure thats just a hardware problem, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom