Mobile What do you Think? I need Help!

gii.ibb

Terrarian
Hey guys! I need to ask all of you bright minded people with creative thoughts to tell me what I should do. I've been "done" with the game for a long time. I'm still waiting for the Thanksgiving update to come, but while that, I wanna have something to do besides waste my money by buying shurikens for no reason. Any ideas peeps? I need something to DO. :joy: Also, I already built a castle, so you have to scratch that off the list.

Have you defeated all the bosses at once? If so never mind, because you could make an under ground mushroom biome... Or if not that's ok because you can kill the dg

Try to make a fountain with wiring and stuff :D if you do it right it works and flows and all. There's an example thread in the mobile section.
Also a wizards tower , or themed houses for evey npc.
Ive also been doing playthroughs like the hardmode playthrough where youactivate hardmode in the world and go on it as a new character , try to leave the world untouched.

Have you defeated all the bosses at once? If so never mind, because you could make an under ground mushroom biome... Or if not that's ok because you can kill the dg
Did all of those! XD
[DOUBLEPOST=1414794222][/DOUBLEPOST]
Take part in the Halloween contest, it is one of the few times in which mobile players are not being pushed away from taking part.
Also, what is that?

Be creative. Build nice homes for your NPCs. Challenge yourself when fighting bosses. Do challenge runs. Play the game as a fish who can't breathe out of water. Play the game as a dwarf who doesn't want to see the light of day. Blow stuff up. Blow bosses up. Blow other people up on pvp servers.

Don't limit yourself to the progression of the game, because with Terraria you can rip it all up and do whatever you want. Try something new.

Be creative. Build nice homes for your NPCs. Challenge yourself when fighting bosses. Do challenge runs. Play the game as a fish who can't breathe out of water. Play the game as a dwarf who doesn't want to see the light of day. Blow stuff up. Blow bosses up. Blow other people up on pvp servers.

Don't limit yourself to the progression of the game, because with Terraria you can rip it all up and do whatever you want. Try something new.
How many of those did you get from terraria challenge videos?

Back
Top Bottom