What Do YOU Think Is The Best Terraria Sword?

What Is The Best Terraria Sword In The Game?

• Meowmere

• Influx Waver

• Star Wrath

• Terra Blade

• The Horseman's Blade

• Tizona

• Fetid Baghnakhs

• True Night's Edge

• True Excalibar

• Christmas Tree Sword

• Bone Sword

• Legendary Copper Shortsword

• Annoying Copper Shortsword

• Bladetounge

• Cutlass

• Keybrand

• Purple Clubberfish

• Seedler

• Starfury

• Slap Hand

Results are only viewable after voting.
Star Wrath - for open area.
Meowmere - for close area.

P.S Do you remember when Excalibur was the best sword in Terraria? :3

Legendary cooper shortsword,you can get this weapon of MASSIVE power at the start of the game,think about it...

Actually,i voted for Fetid Baghnakhs and Slap Hand.

As soon as you get into hardmode, if you can get your hands on a cutlass, you have it made for a while. The Feitd Baghanks and just fun to mess with.

Obviously the wooden hammer is the best. You just can't beat it's DPS, especially with a modifier like annoying.

However, it's not technically a sword, so I guess I'll just say my favorite is the broken hero's sword. Too bad you can't have a broken broken hero's sword...

But seriously, the weapons I used for the longest were:
-katana
-vilethorn
-starfury
-dart rifle

there may have been more that I forgot

Do people honestly still think it's funny to claim the Broken Copper Shortsword is the best weapon? It got old, like... actually, it was pretty old the first time I heard it.

for me, it's the horseman's blade due to the fact i tend to use mob statues A LOT. open space? confined space? no problem! just add statues lol

Personally i'm a fan of swords with an on hit effect (though as a melee player I wish there were more spears as spears>>>swords)
The Bee Keeper, Bladetounge and The Horseman's Blade stand out with this sort of effect.

Of the endgame swords Star Wrath is the most fun to use due to being an effective carpet bombing weapon.
For prehardmode Nights edge is the strongest though The Bee Keeper, Star Fury, Ice Blade and if your lucky Arkhalis(which is vastly better than the Enchanted sword) Blade of grass and Firey Great Sword are useful for their great length as well
For later hardmode the Terrablade, Bladetounge, Influx Waver and the Seedler fill out the list of interesting swords I still wish there were further requirements for the Terra Blade so that the True Nights Edge and True Excalibur had a reason to exist but they decided to push all of them back instead...

Meowmere while strong is too annoying to use as a primary weapon...

The Terra Blade was a little disappointing. It's really powerful, but not as satisfying as some other weapons, like a dart gun with crystal darts.

It was nice to finally get a powerful sword after using ranged and magic weapons for most of early hardmode, but it just feels so good to shoot stuff with crystal darts.

Also, other weapons are more useful, like the death sickle, which can shoot through walls and stays on screen for longer. (Now that I think about it, the death sickle is very similar to the Vilethorn, which is the weapon I used for the longest amount of time. It's my favorite pre-hardmode weapon)

The Terra Blade was a little disappointing. It's really powerful, but not as satisfying as some other weapons, like a dart gun with crystal darts.

It was nice to finally get a powerful sword after using ranged and magic weapons for most of early hardmode, but it just feels so good to shoot stuff with crystal darts.

Also, other weapons are more useful, like the death sickle, which can shoot through walls and stays on screen for longer. (Now that I think about it, the death sickle is very similar to the Vilethorn, which is the weapon I used for the longest amount of time. It's my favorite pre-hardmode weapon)
The death sickle is great and thanks to its properties lasts a looong time after its point in progression especially for melee focused characters. It never helped the Terra blades case that The death sickle comes at the same point in progression especially when The Death Sickle does so many things well like serving as a go to Plantera killer for melee(as most of Planteras damage can be avoided by keeping it in the walls while you deftly fly around the jungle) where as The Terrablade would require you to build a dedicated arena rather than improvise terreforming a bulbs surroundings.

Back
Top Bottom