What do you think is the best weapon in Terraria?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrariamaster

Skeletron Prime
You want to say what you think is the best weapon in Terraria? Then just post it in this thread! My personal favorite is the Flairon.

I'd probably go for the Scourge, As it's useful for non-AFK farms that don't need too much preparation.

Clockwork Assault Rifle. You get it just when entering hardmode, and it's awesome all the way to Megashark. My trusty CAR killed both the Twins and Skellie Prime.

Pretty sure Bubblegun or Tsunami is. It's been a while since I kept up with the hottest info about numbers in this videogame but those two are capable of damages that can kill Fishron in seconds.

I love to tank (most enemies) with Vampire Knives. I can't dodge well or aim well.

I enjoy my Dao of Pow, True Night's Edge, Death Scythe, and Mushroom Spear very much. But the best melee weapon I use has to be the Flairon, the ultimate Flail and melee weapon as of 1.2

they don't do much damage
Reforged as Godly Vampire Knives with all 5 equippables as Menacing they do 50+ damage. At least on my console character, don't have them yet on PC. And with the life steal I can stay alive a lot better and do continuous damage while I ineffectively dodge and pretend I meant to tank it the entire time. :D

I would probably like the Vampire knives best although they don't do much damage, they still help with solar eclipse and destroyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom