PC What do you think is the hardest non-boss mob in Terraria?

Everything in hardmode dungeons. Notably annoying though are the Diabolist and Necromancer for teleporting around and generally making dungeon farms terrible. There are also the Paladins which have remarkably fast, heavy-hitting hammers and tons of HP, and of course Bone Lee deserves an honorable mention for having the ability to phase/glitch through the ground to make dungeon farms even less viable.

Maybe Dungeon Guardian for me. or red devil and rune mage and giant tortoise :red: and skeleton sniper
[doublepost=1509879046,1509878960][/doublepost]Paladin i never encountered that :red:

Medusa is a :red: if a player doesnt know that it only stone's player when both medusa and the player is on a straight line and the player facing at medusa or maybe it :red: your :red: when in the air and turning you to stone then takes like 300-434 fall damage it happened to me goo thing i was 600 hp that time you dont take fall damage even when stoned if you have featherfall potion

Medusa is a :red: if a player doesnt know that it only stone's player when both medusa and the player is on a straight line and the player facing at medusa or maybe it :red: your :red: when in the air and turning you to stone then takes like 300-434 fall damage it happened to me goo thing i was 600 hp that time you dont take fall damage even when stoned if you have featherfall potion

1) Medusa is bad 'cause it spawns off screen, you see it, it petrifies you, and you die from fall damage.
2) Are you really using lifeforce potions to explore?
3) I know that featherfall potions work, beu you don't really use them with wings...

Top 5 of mine:
1. Medusas, they make you die and call you a hacker using their attacks, and they "stone" you, stopping you from moving, using any damage negating accesories (wings, horseshoes etc), increases (drastically) fall damage dealt to the afflicted, and even reduces fall limit
2. Paladins, MOTHER REDDING PALADINS, they pwn you because they have flying hammers (Thor's hammer)
3. Red devils, they are just :red: devils that shoot too much Unholy Tridents for absolutely no reasons
4. Mimics, especially Biome Mimics, can cut you down by their No-Clip and B-Hop powers
5. CrawlTepedes, Alien Queens, Storm Divers, Flow Invaders and the Predictor, 'nuff said

Top 5 of mine:
1. Medusas, they make you die and call you a hacker using their attacks, and they "stone" you, stopping you from moving, using any damage negating accesories (wings, horseshoes etc), increases (drastically) fall damage dealt to the afflicted, and even reduces fall limit
2. Paladins, MOTHER REDDING PALADINS, they pwn you because they have flying hammers (Thor's hammer)
3. Red devils, they are just :red: devils that shoot too much Unholy Tridents for absolutely no reasons
4. Mimics, especially Biome Mimics, can cut you down by their No-Clip and B-Hop powers
5. CrawlTepedes, Alien Queens, Storm Divers, Flow Invaders and the Predictor, 'nuff said
First of all:
1.Medusas:They can make you die if your at a high place or if you have low health while in a high place(what i mean by high place is that your like flyin or like in a minecart on a wide place),Featherfall potion prevents fall dmg
2.Paladins:They move slowly they do shoot hammers that pierce but attacking them with a rapid fire weapons or weapons like magnet sphere it will stop him from throwing hammers.
3.Red devils:they shoot unholy tridents that deal 100 or 200 in expert,their tridents does not pass through blocks,it might be easy dodging it.
4.Mimics:Normal mimics might be easy even in pre-hardmode,Biome mimics:They are hard only if they spawn in a small place(happened to me) but they are easy IF it is on a wide place.
5.Alien queens,storm divers,flow invaders and the predictor:Alien queen:their projectile is a little slow they move a little slowly and almost in air,Storm divers:their shotgun deals low dmg in long range but high in close,Flow invaders:They might be hard to dodge,Predictor:Their projectile moves fast and deals high dmg,All of this can be dealt easily with right melee equipment and the most thing you needed:Vampire Knives.The hard enemies(they might be easy to me):Crawltepede(dunno if this is the right spelling):They deal lots of dmg and has lots of hp and its tail is its only weak spot,BUT the tail gains x10 the dmg dealt to the tail making it almost very easy to kill IF you have the right weapons and equipment,About dodging it is to stay in the ground

Dungeon Guardian without a doubt. It spawns in the dungeon if you go in too deep without killing Skeletron, can fly through solid tiles, flies quickly, has an unbreakable defense, high HP, and if it touches you, you're dead. You need some great mid-hardmode gear just to have a chance at beating it. Even teleport cheesing requires you either get a lucky drop from a Chaos Elemental or the actual physical teleporters bought from the Steampunker once a metal boss is down (or both). The tiering to kill one reasonably is well beyond actually killing Skeletron to access the dungeon in the first place - which means when you finally decide to pick one off, you're probably going to need another world just for the spawning conditions. Even once you have the appropriate gear as well as the "arena" set up for fighting it, messing up even once during the fight will probably cause it to kill you before you can correct your error.

But the bragging rights of having a legit Bone Key is so worth the trouble.

Dungeon Guardian without a doubt. It spawns in the dungeon if you go in too deep without killing Skeletron, can fly through solid tiles, flies quickly, has an unbreakable defense, high HP, and if it touches you, you're dead. You need some great mid-hardmode gear just to have a chance at beating it. Even teleport cheesing requires you either get a lucky drop from a Chaos Elemental or the actual physical teleporters bought from the Steampunker once a metal boss is down (or both). The tiering to kill one reasonably is well beyond actually killing Skeletron to access the dungeon in the first place - which means when you finally decide to pick one off, you're probably going to need another world just for the spawning conditions. Even once you have the appropriate gear as well as the "arena" set up for fighting it, messing up even once during the fight will probably cause it to kill you before you can correct your error.

But the bragging rights of having a legit Bone Key is so worth the trouble.
I got one of those for like 5% of an xbox achivement

Moss Hornets. Flying machine guns that still present a threat to players with top-tier armour. In an enclosed space, there's nowhere to dodge their projectiles. In an open area, they fly quite quickly.

DIABOLISTS AND THEIR FREAKING INFERNOS!!!!!
Palidans seem hardest without factor of annoyance
[doublepost=1516733901,1516733824][/doublepost]
Red Devils.

Those spam forks of death just obliterate me all the time.

Here, I'll use this for reference for how it feels:
4wZO4RL.jpg

how did you do that?

Back
Top Bottom