Votes: 2 28.6%
  • no

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • i dont play much/dont play anymore

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheRealNneonZz

Eye of Cthulhu
overwrite invisible players bosses and projectiles and the homescreen bug where everything is glitched and when you go to a world its all black or just frozen

the extreme drops in frame rate in hell while playing multiplayer and having to kill the same enemy up to 12 times before it truly dies and sometimes the enemy's just don't take damage...

Invisible players/ projectiles, that annoying flash when you go near a pillar or when a blood moon happens, transparent buffs

everytime i use a chest/pig/safe it wont let me out of it i learned to go into build mode to get out then walk away from it

Game crash during Moon Lord fight.

Invisible players/ projectiles, that annoying flash when you go near a pillar or when a blood moon happens, transparent buffs
Yes I Have Gotten These Bugs Too, They Also Crash The Game If It Happens (The White Flash). Very Irking.
For Me, Invisible Projectiles Is A Bad One, Makes Fighting Enemies With High Damage Projectiles Unnecessarily Difficult, Doubly So If They Home Aswell.

I have faced the missing projectile glitch and a glitch where my player previews are glitchy, but that is all I have seen in terms of glitches on console so far (My pets in game go missing after 30 - 60 mins) (the projectile glitch makes fishing hard to do too)
[doublepost=1519928964,1519928830][/doublepost]
Yes I Have Gotten These Bugs Too, They Also Crash The Game If It Happens (The White Flash). Very Irking.
For Me, Invisible Projectiles Is A Bad One, Makes Fighting Enemies With High Damage Projectiles Unnecessarily Difficult, Doubly So If They Home Aswell.

I have faced the missing projectile glitch and a glitch where my player previews are glitchy, but that is all I have seen in terms of glitches on console so far (My pets in game go missing after 30 - 60 mins) (the projectile glitch makes fishing hard to do too)
[doublepost=1519928964,1519928830][/doublepost]
You may have already heard by now, but in case you haven't, to avoid the projectiles from going invisible, avoid using dyes. Take them off, restart the game and your projectiles should say visible.

*sigh* imma go with invisible moon lord in multiplayer for 500 alex.
Fps drop with a player in hell is bad but it doesn't usually lead to me getting frustrated and calling it a night early like an invisible moon lord does.

tharakai, I haven't had the invisible Moon Lord yet, thank goodness. The blue screen epic fail during the Moon Lord battle was bad enough to cause to me to do the same and call it early. To th devs credit, I have not had that issue for a while now. And I am using dyes and Solar Eruption! Hopefully the all bugs are being squashed.

AARRGH! I love playing multiplayer, and I love YoYo's. When my world entered Hardmode, I had to choose a class. I so badly wanted to go with melee, but whenever I use a YoYo the string and the YoYo itself (including counterweights and duplicates from the YoYo glove) are invisible to all players!

Adding insult to injury, 2 other people can use a YoYo fine, and all of us can see it! :sigh:

Also, this has nothing to do with bugs, but any tips on purifying an entire world? (16% H, 18%C, Small) (Just PM me ifw)
[doublepost=1523479488,1523479181][/doublepost]
the extreme drops in frame rate in hell while playing multiplayer and having to kill the same enemy up to 12 times before it truly dies and sometimes the enemy's just don't take damage...
I occasionally have had frame drops in my base, with 2-3 players. Maybe I may need to remove my upside down floating treehouse and grave-scattered frozen slime block Skybridge.

The bug that really makes me mad. The first one is when my projectiles disappear, and when i use my nebula arcanum, my character freezes in place.

Back
Top Bottom