What do you think Terraria edibles taste like, and which tastes the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverBird

Skeletron Prime
^what the title says
This can be Potions, food, and even random objects such as this:
Rotten_Chunk.png

"looks tasty!"

even mobs/npcs like bunnies!

I was about to say "What edibles?"

I think a Healing Potion would taste like cherry-flavored Kool-Aid and a Mana Potion tastes like grape juice...

I would think a bowl of soup would taste like chicken broth soup, and like CorruptdWarrior, healing potions like kool aid. I would also think eating goldfish would taste like.... I have no idea. Pretty sure it wouldn't taste good though, a house pet as food? Yuck!

I was about to say "What edibles?"

I think a Healing Potion would taste like cherry-flavored Kool-Aid and a Mana Potion tastes like grape juice...
based on the recipes, i think they would be kinda difficult to "drink" because of the gel.
cherry mushrooms and blueberry stars flavors?

i think life fruit would taste like a cross between an orange/lemon with the texture/crispness of an apple.

I don't think you make cherry Kool-Aid from mushrooms... or grape juice from stars.
It doesn't really matter about what they are crafted from, all he stated is what he thinks it tastes like, despite their completely different crafting recipes that would suggest otherwise.

I would think a bowl of soup would taste like chicken broth soup, and like CorruptdWarrior, healing potions like kool aid. I would also think eating goldfish would taste like.... I have no idea. Pretty sure it wouldn't taste good though, a house pet as food? Yuck!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat
Pets can be surprisingly tasty.

It doesn't really matter about what they are crafted from, all he stated is what he thinks it tastes like, despite their completely different crafting recipes that would suggest otherwise.
I can read just fine. I was just saying mushroom juice probably doesn't taste like Kool-Aid.

I'd like to taste some penguin, that sounds rather extravagant. One consumable I wouldn't like to taste would have to be healing potions, they look too dodgy to drink or even look at, for that matter.

Flask of Ichor=ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nope...
(actually, almost any flask would be bad, unless you pour it onto your weapon)

Bottled Honey must be like the tastiest thing for Terrarians.

Also Life Fruit I imagine is delicious.
Flasks, hmmm... Flask of cursed flames, now that'd taste interesting...

Flask of Ichor=ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nope...
(actually, almost any flask would be bad, unless you pour it onto your weapon)
you don't drink the flask, you poor it on your melee weapons.
what do you think imbuing is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom