PC What do you think was the hardest pillar of the 4 Celestial Pillars in the Lunar Event?

Hardest Celestial Pillar in your opinion?

• Total voters
From least annoying to most annoying IMO:
Stardust Pillar
Vortex Pillar
Solar Pillar
Nebula Pillar

Because those nebula floaters and brain shnucklers are SO annoying.

And easiest to hardest is probably:
Stardust Pillar
Vortex Pillar
Nebula Pillar
Solar Pillar

Because dem Crawltipedes are the hardest enemy imo

A lot of people seem to be struggling with the Crawltipedes.. Thing is, they only attack you while you're airborne. So a good solution is to simply build a platform in mid-air to stand on, then hit everything while you're safe from all but the Meteor Heads' big cousins.

Solar Pillar is the hardest one for me. Because I either use a machine gun or a sniper rifle, so when the guys use their spin-dash-deflector attack I either get sniped or killed by 34175 bullets ;-;

That's why I switched to a sword :3 I used it just like how Quote does!
(Flashback)
*Throws sword*
*Sword is deflected*
*Silver was hit in the nose with the hilt of her sword*
*Silver cried to death*

I don't know about you guys, but Solar is the easiest pillar. Crawltipedes take 10x damage in their weak point which is amazing for lifesteal, and they only attack you if you're flying. I personally fly a bit to lure them out and then lifesteal them to continue fighting on the ground.

Easiest to hardest:
Vortex
Stardust
Solar
Nebula
For me, the solar pillar isn't really that hard for some reason but nebula can kill me up to 3 times with ease.

Easiest to hardest:
Stardust (Flow invaders can be a pain but easy to dodge if you keep an eye on them)
Vortex (Not too tricky, the Distored debuff can be a pain if you let the queens swarm you)
Nebula (Nebula floaters are a pain)
Solar (If Selenians did not reflect bullets then it would be far easier)

Last edited:
Nebula for me, solar was hard at first but all you have to do it build a sky platform and let your minions kill the crawltipedes, ideally a stardust dragon so do stardust first. Nebula floaters are TORTURE and the only half-working method I could find was using the daybreak.

Back
Top Bottom