PC What do you think was the hardest pillar of the 4 Celestial Pillars in the Lunar Event?

Hardest Celestial Pillar in your opinion?

• Total voters
Stardust.
Stardust.
STARDUST!
It was ridiculous. If I stayed on the ground, I'd be swarmed by Flow Invaders, if I flew up, once I landed, the ground would be covered in Twinkle Poppers, and if I flew to high, I'd take 300 damage from a Stargazer. I also had to keep changing my focus to Stardust Cells because I'd miss one small cell, which would regrow and make me shift focus, and then I'd miss one small cell, which would regrow and make me shift focus, and then I'd miss one small cell, which would regrow and make me shift focus...

For the hardest, I think I would coose between Solar and Nebula.
The first one is a pain for mages and rangers, since you're getting hit hard and you can't really fly up, but melees do well here.
The latter is annoying because of Nebula Floaters and Brain Sucklers, needless to say why.
Vortex starts to be irritating when you fly up and get hit by all those Alien Queen, try to move, when they swarm you.
Stardust is ridiculous as long as you can do constant damage to Star Cells and let them duplicate. In that case nothing else will spawn and you'll be able to destroy the pillar without much effort, though it's recommended to use mirror/cell phone if you can't kill all of them.

Solar. But I don't actually care for Crawltipedes that much, the Corite and such annoys me the most TBH.

:red:ing. Nebula. Floater. I don't know which dev came up with that one, but teleporting, flying, high-damage projectile shooting, tough-as-nails enemies? Seriously, why?
I seriously don't get why these guys are so hard. They occasionally teleport into you, but their lasers are slow, and overall you can ignore them.

Definitely Nebula, since crawltipedes ignore you when you are not flying around and nebula floaters kill me all the time no matter what

I'd say Nebula Is Hardest and Others easy
[doublepost=1487439875,1487439608][/doublepost]
Solar becaus :red: those crawlipedes, their only hitbox is at their :red: and they deal like 200 damage.
so True
[doublepost=1487439965][/doublepost]
Definitely Nebula, since crawltipedes ignore you when you are not flying around and nebula floaters kill me all the time no matter what
I agree
[doublepost=1487440013][/doublepost]
Brain Suckers Suck Get it BA DUM DISH

I seriously don't get why these guys are so hard. They occasionally teleport into you, but their lasers are slow, and overall you can ignore them.
I think the swarming is the main concern. I think they are the hardest in all honesty, after you grinded, get a few banners, learned to sustain yourself, etc.

I usually use Solar Flare and Vampire Knives to sustain myself, but they are capable killers nonetheless.

Like almost everyone else here, I would say Solar for the same reason: The Crawltipedes. They are quite annoying and deal a big amount of damage.

Nebula Definetly I hate the Nebula Floaters and Evolution Beasts
[doublepost=1488873465,1488873400][/doublepost]
Like almost everyone else here, I would say Solar for the same reason: The Crawltipedes. They are quite annoying and deal a big amount of damage.
It is easy to kill
[doublepost=1488873728][/doublepost]
I agree, the stardust pillar is easy af. Gotta watch out for those little plant things that lurk amongst the grass, tho! :confused:
Solar Is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy after beaten for first time

Hmm, probably Nebula. One of the projectiles an enemy from the pillar shoots is hard to see, and once I notice it i've lost a chunk of health to the damn thing.

Second has to be Solar, not because of the Crawltipedes, but for how much damage you have to tank during the whole thing. One hit from those ground enemies take a good chunk of health, wew.

Honestly... I think Vortex is the toughest! While Crawltipedes and Selenians were annoying, they were easily countered, since I used a method I was shown by HappyDays, to use platforms to avoid the crawltipede aggro, and the selenians were counterable due to not firing when they were in deflect mode.

However, the Alien Queens and Stormdivers were truly an annoyance! The Alien Queen stinging to nullify any wings combined with the Stormdivers to attack while you couldnt control upward/downward movement, combine that with the sheer quantity of the Alien Queens after I realised the maggots created them, then came the Vortexians, which took me a while to figure out how they were unique, like the Selenians deflect, the Stargazer mini-phantasmal Deathray and the Nubulian Frag shot. Turns out they summoned lightning portals, which also made alien hornets (or so it seemed), which led to more bloomin' queens!

hardest piller? well they cant be hard if you dont do them
1k4dbd.jpg

When doing the Solar Pillar most of the time you want to avoid melee damage by flying but Crawltipedes attack you and hit like a truck if you fly with Srollers and Corites bashing at you plus the proyectile blocking from the Selenians and the Drakomire riders

Solar, although I will admit Nebula is a close second, I also had some trouble with the vortex pillar, but it wasn't as bad as the other two.

Back
Top Bottom