PC What do you think was the hardest pillar of the 4 Celestial Pillars in the Lunar Event?

Hardest Celestial Pillar in your opinion?

• Total voters
Easiest to hardest
4)Stardust
3)Nebula
2)Vortex
1)Solar (mainly due to crawltipede and the mob that reflects attacks)

Easiest to hardest
4)Stardust
3)Nebula
2)Vortex
1)Solar (mainly due to crawltipede and the mob that reflects attacks)

Vortex is the only one with absolutely nothing that can attack through walls.
Nebula's the one with the constantly-swarming head-parasites and unbreakable homing projectiles that go through walls.
Just so you know.

Vortex is the only one with absolutely nothing that can attack through walls.
Nebula's the one with the constantly-swarming head-parasites and unbreakable homing projectiles that go through walls.
Just so you know.
But still, it was slightly harder than nebula. (never knew I could hide behind walls)

Nebula Pillar is the hardest for me. The magic attacks can be difficult to dodge due to their speed and inflict ~150 damage each. It mostly requires flying around in erratic patterns to dodge the projectiles.

Most of the people mentioning Solar Pillar seem not to have realised that Crawltipedes don't attack you if you're on the ground... you can even fight from platforms and it'll leave you alone...

Solar Pillar. The Crawltipedes are kill-able, sure, but they just respawn in a single second... Actually, the Crawltipedes didn't give me too much trouble. All the other enemies did. They're really fast, you can't use knockback to stop them, and they hit hard.

It was Solar until I got a full set of banners put up at each of the 4 pillar spawn points. Because all of the Solar enemies attack with themselves (except for the projectiles that can be shot down and are thus not much of a threat), their damage is affected by a banner. Now by far the worst is Nebula. The infinite hit wall piercing projectiles from the evolution beasts and the pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew from the eyeball monsters is just brutally lethal, and because those attacks are flagged as their own attacks they aren't subject to the damage reduction of putting up a banner.

Nebula.

I can't. I just can not even

I haven't been hit by a crawltipede in ages. Srollers are a joke. Even the dual sword reflecto guys are no issue for me, just do a little hop and flutter away.

But those BRAINS and those DOGS

They shouldn't be this tough. But they ARE.

Easiest to hardest:

Stardust - most enemies are pretty slow and the cells can be farmed to increase the kill count in a quick way.
Vortex - it's mostly easy, but the distorted debuff is annoying, which can just put you into danger of these shooting aliens.
Nebula - most enemies aren't that bad, but the Nebula Floaters are annoying to hit until you get a minion like the Stardust Dragon or Cells. Brain Sucklers can sometimes make you blind, but their low HP makes them easy to kill.
Solar - not because of the Crawltipede. Of course, it makes stuff harder, but they won't aggro until you fly too high. I dislike Selenians and the enemies which bounce and crawl. If you haven't got a good place for the event, you're just pretty much dead. Of course they get much easier if you get lunar gear, but if you want to start with them... nah.

And not to mention... if you're VERY unlucky and you get the pillar on a tree or a mountain... if you manage to defeat hit without dying due to a Crawltipede - good luck.

Easiest to hardest:

Stardust - most enemies are pretty slow and the cells can be farmed to increase the kill count in a quick way.
Vortex - it's mostly easy, but the distorted debuff is annoying, which can just put you into danger of these shooting aliens.
Nebula - most enemies aren't that bad, but the Nebula Floaters are annoying to hit until you get a minion like the Stardust Dragon or Cells. Brain Sucklers can sometimes make you blind, but their low HP makes them easy to kill.
Solar - not because of the Crawltipede. Of course, it makes stuff harder, but they won't aggro until you fly too high. I dislike Selenians and the enemies which bounce and crawl. If you haven't got a good place for the event, you're just pretty much dead. Of course they get much easier if you get lunar gear, but if you want to start with them... nah.

And not to mention... if you're VERY unlucky and you get the pillar on a tree or a mountain... if you manage to defeat hit without dying due to a Crawltipede - good luck.
Because i am ignoring solar for last, because i always do nebula pillar first, because these is way too annoying.

Because i am ignoring solar for last, because i always do nebula pillar first, because these is way too annoying.

I tried to fight it first at my Expert world. I DON'T recommend it, but beating this is very rewarding (makes other pillars much easier).

I tried to fight it first at my Expert world. I DON'T recommend it, but beating this is very rewarding (makes other pillars much easier).

Technically, beating any pillar first makes the rest easier, since all the pillar fragment weapons are quite powerful.

It would have to be either Nebula or Votex for me. All those projectile that require evasion make it much harder than just spamming to the left or right of you. Solar is easy from the ground with a Tsunami or Phantasm since enemies can only attack you from two directions; get something piercing to obliterate them even faster, and you're done. No dodging is even necessary.

Nebula.

Well, it's easy if you can dodge, but I despise it on the principle that I cannot find a way to farm it. I have to keep dodging.

Solar Pillar is the hardest, not cos of the Crawltipede, but becouse of the other mobs, that go trough walls and shoot fireballs at u.
Nebula is 2nd tho, but only barely, since instead of staying on the ground u need to keep moving couse of the projectiles and the teleporting enemies.

The best way for all pillars to kill them is with a Nimbus rod above them or with a ranged weapon, like that vortex bow(forgot his name) as soon as the shield drops.

The other 2 u can do without to much problems as long as u keep moving and/or have alot of minions,UFO minions and Star Cells work best altrough stardust dragon could also work, if u could make more then 1 that is..

Crawltipedes: (Adv.) krahl-teh-peed-s: WAY TOO DANG HARD FOR ANYONE THAT IS A NORMAL PERSON!!!!
1: Solar Pillar
2: Nebula
3: Vortex
4: Stardust

Well easily the Solar Pillar. As a ranger, that one solar enemy that shoots your bullets/arrows/rockets back at you have made me one shot myself several times =D
Stardust is a joke though, just don't fly too much =D

Back
Top Bottom