What do you think would've been in the lunatic cultist treasure bag?

ItzdrEpYT

Steampunker
So, it'll never be in the game, but what do you think would've been in it?
I think it would probably have something that can duplicate you, like in the attack where there are multiple of him.

Cultist never really felt like a unique enough enemy to warrant a Boss Treasure IMHO, but since most Boss Treasures seem to be some kind of accessory, I'd go with one that allows you to inflict universal Frostburn DMG since it wasn't possible in 1.3.5 without the Frost Armor. Not sure if that's changed in Terraria 1.4.0.5 or not... but it'd certainly be niche, but useful. 🤔 🍹

I feel like the unimplemented First Fractal would be a good fit. One of LC's main attacks is to summon clones of himself- exactly what the First Fractal does!
In fact, since we only have one other weapon Expert drop, from Skeletron (the other boss you fight in front of the Dungeon), I feel it'd be an even better fit!

If FF got buffed and added in, it'd be a great melee weapon for the pillars thanks to how it works. And well, it's better than nothing!

Alternatively: An accessory which turns your Mana pool into a shield of sorts. Depending on how much mana you have, when you're hit, part of the damage is taken from your Mana instead of Life. This would give Melee and Ranged a use for mana, and also give a larger survivability buff to Mage and Summoner, the two classes that need it most.

I feel like the unimplemented First Fractal would be a good fit. One of LC's main attacks is to summon clones of himself- exactly what the First Fractal does!
In fact, since we only have one other weapon Expert drop, from Skeletron (the other boss you fight in front of the Dungeon), I feel it'd be an even better fit!

If FF got buffed and added in, it'd be a great melee weapon for the pillars thanks to how it works. And well, it's better than nothing!
The first fractal would be great! But the mechanical minecart is technically a weapon.

Back
Top Bottom