What do you want to see in the next spoiler?

What do you want spoilers of next?

• Armor

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Weapons/tools

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Enemies

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Bosses

• Blocks/decorations

• Music

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Vanity

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Other (Post below)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firearrow15

Skeletron
Now hear me out. I am not saying it has been a long time since we had a spoiler. I am not saying we need more spoilers to keep the hype train rolling. I'm not even saying I want a spoiler earlier than a week or two from now.

But with 1.3 confirmed to be at least a couple months out, we are basically guaranteed to have a few large spoilers between now and release.

So the question is, what does the community want? What do we want to know about the coming update? Personally I would like to know more about the armor in the most recent spoiler.

What do you all think?

I am super curious about the new bosses.

But then again, I'm hesitant to see them too early and have the surprise ruined... Ah, I'm torn!

I'm particularly hoping for a spoiler that spoils anything with something obviously new/different, but hidden within the same spoiler, there are heaps of little things that take more observation and paying attention to spot (a la Cenx's chest mechanics spoiler littered with new banners, chests, blocks, etc.).

I really like seeing all the excited posts as people notice these less obvious spoilers. And I'm sure the devs do to. :D

I am actually hoping to see some new accessories (maybe even their stats).

I'm really hoping we get a slew of new accessories that change playstyles or help support poor ones. The summoner "class", for example, needs a gallery of new accessories just to catch up with the other 3 classes in terms of viability, balance, and interesting build combinations.

Nothing. I have enough content spoiled. I'm waiting straight for 1.3 trailer (and 1.3 release, of course) now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom