What does each player sprite correspond to?

Vynnyal

Terrarian
Specifically the files under Content/Images/Player_##_## aka the body and clothes in the character creator. I've tried to figure them out by trial and error and it's just not worth the effort lmao. Any info would be greatly appreciated!! (oh and I'm doing this all through mobile, by manually editing the files via TLPro)

Editing files on mobile isn't supported currently, sorry. It's never been confirmed if the files follow the same layout as PC.

Yo darthmorf are you a developer on terraria I wanted to say it is my favourite game and I recommend it to everyone in my school now may I ask if you are a dev on terraria can you please put mod support on mobile it would be so epic and I would play terraria so much more because I love so many mods like calamity and thorium so please can you try to help out a huge fan I would even play terraria instead of working but I cannot get games on my computer it is onl for school

Yo darthmorf are you a developer on terraria I wanted to say it is my favourite game and I recommend it to everyone in my school now may I ask if you are a dev on terraria can you please put mod support on mobile it would be so epic and I would play terraria so much more because I love so many mods like calamity and thorium so please can you try to help out a huge fan I would even play terraria instead of working but I cannot get games on my computer it is onl for school
Hi there @keagen - I'm just a moderator and tester, not a developer so it's not up to me I'm afraid. Please try and keep your posts related to the thread they're in - this one isn't to do with whether modding is coming to mobile.

If you have more questions feel free to send me a direct message.

Back
Top Bottom