What does it take to make you cry?

whenever i reread my old RP posts
nah, walking into a table is enough to shatter my spirit and body. well, not wooden tables, but metal ones that usually go outside with sharp edges that can double as a razor or something. those things are safety hazards.

I can only cry of laughter: I literally can't cry due to negative emotions, no matter how bad they get, even if I want to. I'm not exactly sure that's healthy, and quite honestly, I miss crying sometimes. From what I remember of it (it's been at least 5 years since I've last cried) it's very relieving.

I may be able to cry of happiness, but since I rarely experience any, I wouldn't know.

I can get misty eyed from emotional moments in books or films or games or whatever, but I never shed tears, get trouble breathing, crack my voice or anything that actually constitutes crying.

I'm too lazy to cry nowadays (yes btw I'm that lazy), so I instead I just scream very randomly. But the things that did make me cry was punching myself I guess? idk honestly.

I... have no idea... haven't cried in a looooooooong time. Not that I haven't wanted to.

Oh god, too many things. I have huge anxiety issues, sometimes showing up to school can make me have a mental breakdown. I also have a really hard time making friends in person, so sometimes I think about how I have no friends that I know in person, and any new friendships that I make won't last for more than a few months, and then I just start crying, sometimes in public. One time (this was in elementary school), I literally could not control my bladder. I actually couldn't for more than a few minutes, and I would empty gallons of urine a day, most of the time into my pants. It was just being produced too fast. So, I was talking to a girl that I had a crush on, and my little brother screams at the top of his lungs (this was on a school bus) that I pissed my pants. I went home and cried for a while, and then beat him up.

My life

Various game or movie endings usually.
I still cannot complete the ending of okami without crying no matter how many times i've played it.
I also cried over dust: an elysian tale

I have a new thing, anything to do with dead/dying/abused dogs. Played Days Gone and got to the mission with the Rippers killing dogs and I legit had to take a break. I died a lot when you actually had to kill the Rippers because my eyes were so watery, and I had to watch the cutscene where Deacon has to put down a dying dog, cycle repeated for a while and I almost had to delete the game.

I cry more at happy things or major life milestone realizations than I do at sad things.

Then again, I also teared up a little when Samus got the Hyper Beam in Super Metroid. Your little baby metroid sacrifices its life to save yours, then gives you this incredible weapon that hits like a truck. Before, even with your fully powered weaponry, your attacks wouldn't do anything to Mother Brain. Now, after the sacrifice, you can actually win. I love elevent-hour superpower moments. Those do make me cry a tiny bit.

Back
Top Bottom