What does the Lunatic Cultist say?

Sspyrshlsx

Official Terrarian
So, as it's been asked by many people, the question is "What does the Lunatic Cultist say?" You can also find the sound here:
As far as I see, nobody yet asked it on the official Terraria Forums, so I am. Well, most of you guys probably think it says somthing like "I know you know" / "how do you know" or "all hail Moon Lord" or something like that. But I'm pretty sure that he says something in another language, so if anyone is sure about this, either if a developer could enlighten us, that'd be perfect to satisfy our curiosity :)

I think he says something along the lines of ₕ̴̝͍̥͈͒̅̂̎̾͒̄͊͜ₒ̵̱̟̳̄͆̔̉̇͂͠͝ω̵̠͎̦̱̩̗̅̈́̔̆͠ ̷͈̲̲̙͈͍̊͊͋́∂̷̢̨̠͓̺̊͆̀̿̓̌̿͌̾̒ₒ̷̖̗̼̭̺̞̣͕̮͑ ̸̨̡̱̳̺̥̭̜̻͌̓́̓͆͝͝͝у̵̡̡̧̯̘͚̹̩̲͈̀̋̀̊͑̎ₒ̵͉͖͓̃́̈́̋ᵤ̶̫̤̳̮̈́̀͛̓̏̊̐̋͗̐ ̷̅̄̈́̓͊͋̉̔̋͠ͅₖ̵̛̗̓ₙ̸̲̖͇̺͔̣̺̬̍̆̃̍ₒ̷͓̗͇̬̳̆͛͠ͅω̴͔̣͔͎̜̬̘̜̭̆̌͌̄̉̓̂͒͘̕

I think he says something along the lines of ₕ̴̝͍̥͈͒̅̂̎̾͒̄͊͜ₒ̵̱̟̳̄͆̔̉̇͂͠͝ω̵̠͎̦̱̩̗̅̈́̔̆͠ ̷͈̲̲̙͈͍̊͊͋́∂̷̢̨̠͓̺̊͆̀̿̓̌̿͌̾̒ₒ̷̖̗̼̭̺̞̣͕̮͑ ̸̨̡̱̳̺̥̭̜̻͌̓́̓͆͝͝͝у̵̡̡̧̯̘͚̹̩̲͈̀̋̀̊͑̎ₒ̵͉͖͓̃́̈́̋ᵤ̶̫̤̳̮̈́̀͛̓̏̊̐̋͗̐ ̷̅̄̈́̓͊͋̉̔̋͠ͅₖ̵̛̗̓ₙ̸̲̖͇̺͔̣̺̬̍̆̃̍ₒ̷͓̗͇̬̳̆͛͠ͅω̴͔̣͔͎̜̬̘̜̭̆̌͌̄̉̓̂͒͘̕
How did did you get those symbols?

google "surreal text generator" and you'll find a bunch of sites

T̶̝͙̞̂͆́̈́̃̈́̀͝h̷̯̒̊̽́̏̆͒ã̴̡͇̞̠͉̻͚̫̗͕̦̝̠͔̱̻̱͌̃̆́̑̀͋̈́͝ṋ̷̫͖̻̫̺͍͚̦̲̫̙͇͍̣͈̩̹̄́́̀̈͌̃̽̇̈́͆̊̏̂̌͠k̶̛̛̦̙̠̼̉̃͌͛̿́͑̓̔͝s̴͓̭̩̗̺̬̹̘͎̠̔̈́́͊:)

Last edited:
Idk if my hearing is skrewy, but I heard something like "I know your god" or "I am your god" something about god idk

I̶͇͎̜̋̽͋ ̷̧̡̲̘̤̌k̵̝̓̓͆̓n̴̙̦̎̅͛̓͘͘ŏ̶̤͔̼̀̔͘ͅw̷̡͈̪͐̇̉̈́̚ ̸͖̫̦͙̤̩̇͆̚͝y̴͍̹̐͂͌o̸͉̞̠͐̿̃̆ủ̵̳͕̻͙̰ͅŗ̵̱̩̫͕̮̔̀͒̒ ̸̝̮̭̙̻͂̈̉̽͐ͅm̵͓̦̼̥͍̀̃̓̇̑ó̴̧̡̖̽̇͆͂́m̷̗̟̊͗͜

I feel like it could be “what did you do?” Because he only spawns when you kill the other cultists, which could be siblings or friends or something

So, as it's been asked by many people, the question is "What does the Lunatic Cultist say?" You can also find the sound here:
As far as I see, nobody yet asked it on the official Terraria Forums, so I am. Well, most of you guys probably think it says somthing like "I know you know" / "how do you know" or "all hail Moon Lord" or something like that. But I'm pretty sure that he says something in another language, so if anyone is sure about this, either if a developer could enlighten us, that'd be perfect to satisfy our curiosity :)
You are no more

Back
Top Bottom