What does the Lunatic Cultist say?

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 9.45.38 AM.png

I was wondering what some of you thought the Lunatic cultist says when the Mysterious Tablet is broken. I hear it as "The more you know." Idk

B̶̛͇͎̮̤̺̤̙͔̣̘͕͇͈̏̆̽͐̀́̆̀́̈́ͅͅͅE̵̡̡̡̡̛̤̮̼͍̳̠̮̫͍̘̲̗̱̦͖̼͉̬͍̤̙͙̦͙̬͋̊͐̄̂͌̈́̅̃̅́̑̈̀̌̒̐̅̽̑̓̿̆̂͌͂͆̄̍̈́̈́̀̈͂̎̂̋́̆̑͛̒͋̅͐̽̽̈͒̆͐̅̓͆̾̈́̆̏̓̕͘͝͝͠͝͝͝F̸̨̢̡̡̧̛͖͚̼̱͇̱̺̫̯̩̗͉͔̖̘̭͓̫̖̱̜̞̝̭͉͍͕̪͓̤͕͉͕͕͕̺͎͖̬̖̜̺̫͖͉̞̝̜͈̼̫̗̼̖̹̣͖̩͎͈̳̣̜̘̼͉̹͍̪͇̈́͒́͌̀̒̈́̓͐̈͊̉̎͊̽͗͌̍̈́̈́̽̑̃͛́̈́͑̆̿̊͘͝ͅƠ̸̧̧̢̧̨̧̘̞̙̣̬̝͔̩̝̮͓̙͉̞̰̘̥̜͉͙̼͎̲̺̞̤̹̜̟̙̙̠͖̱͚̖̮̼̤̹̲̗̬͚͓̦̬̪̝̹̝̥̦͍̏͌͑̒̊̌͂̽̃͗̊̔̆̋̉̆̑͑̓̍̋̿́̈́̍̌̈͛̒͂͆̀̉̀̎̚̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅR̴̛̼͓̯͚̙͓͕̞̱̗̙̱̳̞̠̟̘̺̪͍̮̠͖̭͚͕̺̹̈͆̊̓͐͐͒̌̾̀̉̂͗͊̇͊̃̉̍̃͆̃͂̋͂̓́̊̐͒̀̀̑̿̽̾̽́̎̾̽̽̈́̓͑̾́̓͋̅̈̈́̎̍̓̃̄̈̉͒͋̈́̊̈̚̚̚̕͘͝͠͝͝͠É̶̛͖̩̭̱͙͎̫͖̜̥̖̫̦͚̩͔̤̬̅̍͆͋̐̓̉̀́̓̓͆̽̿̀̎̎̀̇̈̾͂̄͐̅̍̀̓̌͆́̑́͗̄̂̋͗̒̊̈́̈́̇͐̅̋̒͐̌͌̈́͑̅̔̌̾͆̉̐̎̂̑̋̔̚̚͝͠͝ ̶̨̡̨͓͈̣̼̤̬̜̮̤̣̤̏̎͛͑̎̒̓̋̓̐̆͋͛̔̈́̽̌̐̂͌̍͂̓̕͘͠͝ͅY̶̧̨̧̰̬̯̭̤̹̻̦̝͎̯̊̅̒͐͛̈́̄̽̉̆̀͗̐͗̈̆̋͘Ơ̷̛̱̫̹̗̟͕͓̪̯̻͋̈́̏̏̓̓̄̉̏̐̂̅̆͋͗̒͛̉̅̃̈́̔̈́͒͊̔͆̓̐̀͊̂̀̃̔̎͂̒̃̂̀̈́͋̊́͆̍̂̈͐͊͛̍̽͒̉̓̉̾̔́̌͑̓͗̚͘̚͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝Ȕ̷̧̦͉́͊̃̈́̒̌̈́̐̾̆͊̊̆̔̈́͒̆́̒̓͒̈́͒̇̅̋̓̆͐̆͋̓͒͛̈́͂͐̕̚̚̚͘̚̕͝͠͝ͅ ̴͓͚̼̫̊̌̔ͅK̴̫̰̥̰̫͉̺͎̺̩̭͖͚̺͖͕͚̪͖͗̌̒͆̇͂̈̋͊̈̌̇̊̀̆̂͒̑͛̔̎̐̏̂̀̀̈͋̅͒͜͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅN̶̡̧̢̨̛̗̫̝̜͔͉͉̤͉̦̦̳͇̭̹̞̥͈̥̤͖̲͚̯̟̩̘̮̪̹̠̥͕̹͎̤͙̣̘̱̖̣̫̟̝͎̜͂̿̽̅̓͒͂͆̂̄̾̿̈́̍̾̎̐̉̿̀̃͆́̏̈́͂͗̾̾͐̈́̈́̃̑̈́̈̇͂̓̄̅͌̚̚͜͠ͅͅE̵̢̛̝̦͔̦̠͓͉̘̩̺͉̞̝͔̝̗͎̺̲̪̳̭͈̹̻̻͔̫̗̝̖̼̫̹͖͙͖̤̭̪̺̗̯͔̻͍̺͚̖̩̙̠̦̯̻̯̹̣͍̘͈̱͓̮̗̲͛͐̊͗̔̀̆̂̀̅͌͑̂̂̚̚̕͜͠͝͠W̶̨̡̡̢̡̢̛͎͉̠̼̹̗͓̳̺̻͔̬͕̝̫͓̳̗͍͚̫͓̫̘̠̣͎̝͉̘̜͚̘̻̙͔̱̘̫̝̓̓̓̃̉͒̓̽̈́̔̓͗̇̓̀̓́͘͜.:. According to the bestiary and the lore, he did all the stuff behind the scenes BEFORE WE KNEW...

Nee-ÿ̷̧̨̼̺̖͖̖͎̩̦͙͚͍̜̗͍̠͓̘̏͛̋̏́̈̐̃̽͑͋̿̂͂̓̉͐̾̒̇̀̓̊̒́͑̂̾̌̀̀͂̎̉̉͋̀̅͛̈́̀͛͒̃́̆͐̚͘͘͠͝͝͝ͅǫ̴̧̨̨̨̟͉̣͚̪̱͇̪̦̹̲̞̩̱̪͍̘̳̱̲̰̦͍̱̲͉̞̬̒̋̂̀̔̏̊̽̔́̊̀̌̽̀̾̀͐͋̒̿̔̈́̂̓̊̓̀̒̎͋͆͋̽̽̃̅̅̆͐͊̆͆́̑͗̓̀̾͂̀́͒̕̚͜͝͝͝Ḫ̴̨̧̳̻̱͉̬̖͉̮̯̰̠̼͍̞͕̔̾͑͐̐̒̎͊́̀̐̆͂̇̓̾͌̑̐̒͐͂͌̊̍̌̌̾̏͑͂̇͊̂̑̕͝͝͝ơ̵̡̨̧̧̡̨̛̛̹̦͚͎̦̣̼͕̹̻̮̯̯͇̝̲̙̮͈̯̖͓̯͓͖̪̻̦̗̺̟̞̠͇̣̻̟͚͓̲̯̙̮͓͎͎̗̠̰͈͇̣̱̱̂̆̊͗͑͂͗̈̊̓̇̑͐̔̓́͌͐̓͒̾̆̎̑̒̑͌̈́̄̇̔̿̀̀̍͊̐͛̊̋͋̕̕͜͠͠͠͝ͅͅH̵̡̢̛̟̝̙̼̖͎̦̫̬̞̰̺̹̭̪̯̙̙̟̩̖̬͖̗̘̭͙͖̠̗̠̞̰̜̻̟̺̣̖̞̤͔̼̣̯͇͚̭̪̳̖̫͉̘͛̀̂̓̿̈́̂͑̄͐̄͑͋́̄̐̀̒̔̊̀̊̇̽̈́͋̚͜͜͠ͅͅơ̶̧̧̛͈̻̰͚̱͎̰̤͎̖̮̩̫̠̪̥͉̬̞͍̮͓̯̟̦͕̳̦̞̙͔̹̼͈̤̤̼̅̒̔̒͊͐̀͆̿̈́̏͂̽̐͑̂͆͆̈͋̍̐̾̓̕͜͜͠͠͠͝͝

So, as it's been asked by many people, the question is "What does the Lunatic Cultist say?" You can also find the sound here:
As far as I see, nobody yet asked it on the official Terraria Forums, so I am. Well, most of you guys probably think it says somthing like "I know you know" / "how do you know" or "all hail Moon Lord" or something like that. But I'm pretty sure that he says something in another language, so if anyone is sure about this, either if a developer could enlighten us, that'd be perfect to satisfy our curiosity :)

Back
Top Bottom