What does your character look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capture 2017-02-12 20_58_39.png
if you want to be a king you need to look like one.

c4e864e2d5544aa5bc52ae4ef2264cc6.png

This is Charos, a character of mine I've had for years and has over 300 hours of gameplay behind him. Needless to say, I like him a lot with his Guardian Angel appearance and the two pets that symbolize his prestige for defeating two insurmountable foes. His primary appearance is that of Titanium Armor, one of my favorite sets, with Solar Armor beneath it for them epic dashes. He can easily switch between heavy tanking and fast dps due to his accessories and lets not mention his....weapons. Oh god, he has so many. It was almost painful having to choose which ones to keep and which ones to not. Below them are his tools for building, painting, fishing, peeping, teleporting, riding, eating, and... using. He's got pretty much everything and I love him and his glittering hair so much.

That's a... REALLY full inventory...

CSxPOGz.jpg

Usually I have a nebula dyed zephyr fish and a golden suspicious eye but they are gone. Must of disabled them for the picture. Also, o have Jim's wings, also nebula dyed

Capture.PNG

this is my character, shroomite dye on: nebula mantle, solar breastplate and leggings, and obsidian shield.
Also wears a night vision helmet. uses shroomite armor (gun helmet) with pulse bow. overall pretty cool looking.
Lol it wants to correct shroomite to sodomite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom