What does your character look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mychar.bmp

Peddler's hat
Ancient Cobalt armor breastplate
Ancient Cobalt armor leggings
Before 1.2 came out, I used glasses and shadow armor as my vanity set.

XRODmrY.png

First is Alucard. If you didn't know immediately after seeing it, he's the main character of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, and I'm rather proud of this Terraria interpretation I made of him. Currently, I re-purposed him as a summoner. We're at WoF. I got a Slime Staff to randomly drop for him :D. That's definitely not why I switched from mage because it was a sign from the Terraria Gods.

Familiar Wig
Pirate Shirt dyed Yellow and Black
Pirate Pants dyed Black
Winter Cape dyed Black

6uIAiPg.png

Next, we have Black Mage. I'm sure you're aware that he's the offensive magic user of many Final Fantasy games.

Wizard Hat dyed Yellow
Sapphire Robe

G55Lve9.png
gBZ3lfi.png

Now we have Darq, one without armor and one with. He's the character I use for the story I'm writing. Everything in said story happened ingame (except for most dialogue lol). I did one without armor because his current armor is noobish and bland.

V1EnBL7.png
Aux8RHj.png

Now we have my first character that I finished the game with, Darqfalls. I usually go with the Familiar Clothes, but every now and then I go with the Shroomite dyed Purple and Black

FATr7pM.png
JHvq5Ef.png

Now we have WorldlySword, my first successful Wizard. First is when I'm just hanging out, the second is when I'm gonna fight a boss or a wave event or something. Because why not?

Leisure:
Rune Wizard Set dyed Purple and Black
Red Cape dyed Purple and Black

Battle:
Eye of Cthulhu Mask
Spider Breastplate
Spider Leggings
All dyed Purple and Black

gGWlMcS.png

This is Darqstorm. He's a tanky melee. Was gonna show the beetles, but they got in the way. :c

Familiar Wig
Pirate Shirt dyed Intense Blue Flame
Pirate Pants dyed Intense Blue Flame
Ankh Shield dyed Blue Flame and Black (I think. Lol)

H4wLOdk.png

Here we have Papercraft Knight. He's kinda cool. I gave him an acceptable knight look.

Full Palladium dyed Silver

m5pkOfa.png

Here's Darqfalls. He's my character I'm using for my Let's Play. Notice the gentlemanly Top Hat. As of writing, he's wearing Ancient Shadow Scalemail under that Pumpkin armor of his. I'm still deciding if the adventure require to get this was worth it.

Pumpkin Armor dyed Blue
Top Hat dyed Silver and Blue

zze93s0.png

Now we have Felix. He's the primary antagonist of Golden Sun, and the primary PROtagonist of Golden Sun: The Lost Age. If you don't know the story, then you won't understand the logic here. Basically, this guy's party was actually saving the world the whole time, your party from the first game just didn't realize it till later. They all eventually joined forces, though. Anyway, I'm in the middle of a run with this guy. We just Hallowed armor, I believe. He's a ranger btw. Doesn't fit his character at all, but meh

Familiar Wig
Steampunk Shirt dyed Green
Familiar Pants
Star Veil dyed Blue

yXglorS.png

This is Pixel Artist. As the name suggests, I made him via an Inv Editor specifically for pixel arting. I made him a summoner because hands-free combat=best combat for arting.

Spooky Armor dyed Blue Flame

9BirxDh.png

This is Slime Wizard. He's uh...well...he's a...Slime...Wizard.... Yeah. Judging by his equipment, I'm still in the middle of a run with this guy. I must remedy this. Oh, he's also my first and thus far only Mediumcore character. ;P

King Slime Mask dyed Silver and Blue (I think, might just be Blue)
Ruby Robe (it was just on-hand) dyed Blue
Winter Cape dyed Blue

Last edited:
I change my outfits like, once a week, but here's what I currently have on.
POrGQBV.png

Rainbow hair dye doesn't capture well in PNGs. :p Also, I was in the middle of building a mushroom farm with a friend last night. I'm not usually so well-prepared when it comes to wiring.
ZEBBxwv.png

Usually I have the mask on, but had to take it off for the picture. :dryadwink:

I change my outfits like, once a week, but here's what I currently have on.
POrGQBV.png

Rainbow hair dye doesn't capture well in PNGs. :p Also, I was in the middle of building a mushroom farm with a friend last night. I'm not usually so well-prepared when it comes to wiring.
ZEBBxwv.png

Usually I have the mask on, but had to take it off for the picture. :dryadwink:

That's kinda...lame, but, to each their own. I won't judge. :p

Terraria_character_still.png
I'm basically that creepy animal lady. I totally don't have names for the Raven (Edgar), the Rabbit (Freya, based off of my IRL Bun of the same name), and the Skull (Skullivan)
Anyways, this is Winter, my main character.
Vanity Items:
Jungle Rose (Sky Blue and Black Dye)
Crimson Scalemail (Sky Blue and Black Dye)
Crimson Greaves (Sky Blue and Black Dye)
Crimson Cloak (Sky Blue and Black Dye)
(When in flight the cape disappears to reveal her Fishron Wings)
Armor Items:
Beetle Helmet
Beetle Shell
Beetle Leggings
Accessories:
[Warding] Fishron Wings
[Warding] Moon shell
[Warding]Ankh Shield
[Warding] Frostspark Boots
[Warding] Bundle of Balloons
For a Grand Total of 97 Base Defense

ZL8cHla.png
This is my main character, Mega Bluey. I pretty much use him for everything. He's based off my fan character of the same name(without the Mega).

Vanity stuff:
Plumber's Hat(Blue Dye)
Familiar Shirt
Familiar Pants
Titan Gloves(Black Dye)
Star Cloak(Yellow Dye)

Armor: I mostly like using Spooky Armor since I don't wanna be too all-powerful with high-defense armors like Chloro and Shroomite(although I use the latter sometimes)

Accessories:
[Lucky] Tiger Climbing Gear
Ankh Shield
Flame Wings
Blue Horseshoe Balloon
[Quick] Spectre Boots

Hah, peasants. Can't even be bothered to fully edit your images...

288sg2g.png

Steampunk Goggles, Black and Flame Leaf Wings, Cyan Gradient Crimson Armour, Cobalt Shield.

EDIT: 1.3 changed how dyes work, and gradient dye now looks tacky, even with the shield hiding most of the transition. I just use cyan for my vanity armour now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom