What does your character look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bun.png
greenie.png
not sid.png

Here are three characters of mine whose vanities I like the most.

My character would look like IRL me weaing lots of armours

In Hardmode 1.3.4 I wear Palladium Armour (With the Mask and Helmet)
In pre-HM 1.3.4 I wear Platinum
In 1.2 (on mobile don't judge) I wear Shadow, Molten,...
Currently I wear Pumpkin in Pre-HM worlds

20171221160751_1.jpg

Frost helm (Reflective Obsidian Dye)
Forbidden Robes (Reflective Obsidian Dye)
Forbidden treads (Reflective Obsidian Dye)
Winter Cape (Over the wings) (Reflective Obsidian Dye)
Yoraiz0r's Scowl (Reflective Obsidian Dye)
Mechanical Glove (Reflective Obsidian Dye)

Capture 2018-01-06 17_34_38.png

gold crown with hallowed chest and legs (with vortex armour underneath), an apprentices scarf and hand warmers under a winter coat with reflective metal dye for each item.

Here's my character, sorry if the quality seems a'little "raw." Taking these pictures had proven to be rather quite difficult.

Attachments

• screenshot1  .png
    screenshot1 .png
    74.2 KB · Views: 287
  • screenshot2  .png
    screenshot2 .png
    71.8 KB · Views: 337
  • screenshot3.png
    screenshot3.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 305
Another attempt, as it seems my characters previous choice of attire was somewhat too "gaudy."

Attachments

• screenshot1.png
    screenshot1.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 259
  • screenshot2.png
    screenshot2.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 340
  • screenshot3.png
    screenshot3.png
    127.6 KB · Views: 215
  • screenshot4.png
    screenshot4.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 411
  • screenshot5.png
    screenshot5.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 253
  • screenshot6.png
    screenshot6.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 970
  • screenshot7.png
    screenshot7.png
    19 KB · Views: 924
What mods are you using?
It's rather difficult to say, really. Due to how many of them that I have I mean.

I can take a screenshot of my load-order and upload it, if that would help any. Unless you meant the mod(s) specifically used for my character armor and weapons, and whatever was shown on screen, if that's the case then I can just list those out instead.

Well... It doesn't really work like that, as more than half the items i'm using come from mods, including certain aesthetics such as that of how my character is actually able to holster weapons on his body while they're selected. Basically, the load-out tool can't take account for the equipment that my avatar is currently using as some the particular pieces didn't even originate from the base game itself.

Nonetheless, it's still a fairly helpful utility that I hadn't known even existed until now. So kudos to you for this.

EDIT: Ahh, I see what you meant. You thought I had been referring to my accouterments, no, I was indicating my "load-order," which is the list of mods i'm personally using at the moment.

Last edited:
Well... It doesn't really work like that, as more than half the items i'm using come from mods, including certain aesthetics such as that of how my character is actually able to holster weapons on his body while they're selected. Basically, the load-out tool can't take account for the equipment that my avatar is currently using as some the particular pieces didn't even originate from the base game itself.

Nonetheless, it's still a fairly helpful utility that I hadn't known even existed until now. So kudos to you for this.

EDIT: Ahh, I see what you meant. You thought I had been referring to my accouterments, no, I was indicating my "load-order," which is the list of mods i'm personally using at the moment.
i was just giving a helpful link to everyone in the fourm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom