Status
Not open for further replies.
Capture 2019-08-29 12_56_13.png

Hair#2: WHITE
hitek sunglass: Stardust Dye
white tuxedo: Twilight Dye
white tuxedo pants: Twilight Dye
I use stardust load out so yeah...:cool::cool::cool:

This is my main softcore survival charcter in Terraria!
Head: Red-colored hair, Familiar Wig with Grim Dye
Body: Pirate Shirt with Red and Black Dye
Legs: Robot Legs with Red and Black Dye
Accessories:
- Feral Claws with Shadow Dye
- Worm Scarf with Living Rainbow Dye
tcf_avatar.gif

Last edited:
3A505297-78FA-4A54-BB73-D8DAA5E5ADA9.jpeg

This is what I usually use for my vanity.
It's a meteor helmet with a mummy outfit for the rest of the slots

Currently, my character looks pretty great in my opinion. Will add pic later.
edit: RED AND BLUE BAAAABY. This is my expert mode character, ive killed the EoC and EoW. On my way to kill skellie.
terrarian.png

Last edited:
I usually just take a random male or the standard character, and go fishing until i have the fish and mermaid costumes so I can combine the mermaid tail with the upper two pieces of the fish costume.
After that I start looking for the right dye materials.
I usually get the right wings really late in the game, because I use fishron wings for my look.

Mine looks like a dark reaper in human form xd.
Capture 2020-02-22 12_11_38.png

Obsidian helmet:Black dye.
Obsidian chest:Black dye.
Jim leggings:Black dye.
Yoraizor spell and scowl:No dye.
For wings:Jim wings:Black dye.
Where to get Jim and yoraizor items? Expert mode bags 1/20 drop it.

I'm a console player, so no pictures, but here's a summary
  • Vortex breastplate and leggings
  • Sunglasses, sometimes angler hat
  • White hair, beard, and light skin
  • Nebula armor underneath
  • Ankh shield
  • Companion cube
  • Suspicious looking tentacle
All in reflective silver dye

I love to design every of my characters, and introduce some short story form them.

bandicam 2021-04-20 23-29-12-804.jpg
This is DainZi, my first character, and he was joined countless fight with other adventurers.
A glorious seeker was start over form nothing, including any memories by himself.

bandicam 2021-04-20 23-29-17-509.jpg
Her name is Ayakashi,she is a samurai ghost from ancient, oriental great war.
Even the war is over, but she's never stop wandering until she landed in Terraria world, she still fight for some of motivation.

bandicam 2021-04-20 23-29-20-575.jpg
Charlotte, a beautiful sunshine in her village. But she don't wanna just being a common contadine,
so she is on her way, for splendid life.

bandicam 2021-04-20 23-29-23-370.jpg
Eruyi, a frail shack up with old couple who found her. And gave her the name that means "tender" from old language.
Even though she is amnesia, but she can control very powerful energy, perhaps it links to past event of the fallen devildom...?

bandicam 2021-04-20 23-29-25-836.jpg
Coolnil, a talented scientist and sorcerer. She leave no stone unturned in fuse Sorcery and science together.
These two contradict power, will drag her in the taboo world....

bandicam 2021-04-20 23-29-28-761.jpg
Dracutee the vampiress. After escaped from family by unhigh-blooded punishment,she accidentally figured that she can move under the sun.
Now, she has running as fast as she can, for murdering threaten from her distortion "family"....

bandicam 2021-04-20 23-29-48-823.jpg
Enzulu, a devil warlock, she is magic teacher and best friend character alike for Dracutee.
She was a spy, play the role as knight in one of the Kingdom, but when she knew the devildom has fallen, she pick to stay in this great land, and live quietly.

bandicam 2021-04-20 23-29-51-717.jpg
This is Gato, a mysterious man who under the moon mask. The elite cultist of lunar worship.
Nebula power covered by robe to revealing his powerful. There is no way to defeat him when he team up with lunatic cultist.

bandicam 2021-04-20 23-30-11-574.jpg
Jirojo, another survivor from oriental great war. Wearing a white wolf mask and pale shinobi suit.
He's a skillful Ninja, even he is very old, but stealth, kill, keeping mission in silent is still a piece of cake to him.
he can move without any light source, because his sanguine eyes can glow in the dark...

bandicam 2021-04-20 23-29-57-004.jpg
Sester, the ancient stone doll keeper of "BIG GATE", "BIG GATE" is a entrance in the ancient city,
even the city is ruined in long time ago, but he is still on his occupation, always, like he has endless energy for this job.

That's just one part, maybe I'll post more in someday...

Bumping this thread

This is Zephyr, he is one of my characters. Simple vanity, that's all I have to say (also sorry for low quality image, steam for some reason saves images as jpgs)

20210604024012_1.png

I don't have a photo, but he's got shadowflame hades sunglasses and wings with a arctic shirt dyed with another hades die. I like to use the Onyx Blaster on him for the full edgelord effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom