What does your character look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My current profile pic / avatar / whatever you want to call it, is my end-game character on 1.1.
This one, is my 1.2 character, and currently haven't yet defeated any of the mechanical bosses:
Raining at the crib.png

I decided to leave my current progress, and start over on 1.3 update!!

So over here<-- is me feeling pumped after beating ocram 3 times in a night. (I went on a crafting spree immediately after)
This is my usual loadout
Screenshot_2014-12-03-16-41-18.png Screenshot_2014-12-03-16-41-23.png

And when I feel festive this is me
Screenshot_2014-12-03-16-43-46.png Screenshot_2014-12-03-16-43-51.png

I am on mobile mostly. I will try to get pics of my pc character up somtime

Well damn, and there I was responding to the duplicate thread instead. I guess I'll just paste it here, too.

edM4JhB.jpg

So yeah, the old TO breakdown of characters. Daimera (main and frost), Gwysiwr, Audrey, Apiara, Arline, Arynna, Auraion, and Arbeh.

Not Shown
:
Aaarrrgg - Whatever chestplate I come across, WoF mask, Red-dyed fish tail, Crimson cloak.
ModsDai - Just an alt of Dai for tAPI world, haha. Doesn't have a set appearance yet, just looks like naff right now.

Detailed backstoryesque information on each here.

Well damn, and there I was responding to the duplicate thread instead. I guess I'll just paste it here, too.

edM4JhB.jpg

So yeah, the old TO breakdown of characters. Daimera (main and frost), Gwysiwr, Audrey, Apiara, Arline, Arynna, Auraion, and Arbeh.

Not Shown
:
Aaarrrgg - Whatever chestplate I come across, WoF mask, Red-dyed fish tail, Crimson cloak.
ModsDai - Just an alt of Dai for tAPI world, haha. Doesn't have a set appearance yet, just looks like naff right now.

How do you make the soldier one, that has the Swat helmet?
Also my character is in my avatar, but in some days i'm gonna change it because i got a personalized armor ^^

edM4JhB.jpg

Not Shown
:

Yeah I really like the plantera, can you give us the loadout on it, it looks like plantera mask and jungle armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom