What does your character look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This:
aYIsJ7G.jpg

I lose my characters a lot, and I haven't played on this one for around a month.

I have discovered this randomly while playing. I was tired of my old look and decided to create a new one. Below you can see it.

Golem Mask dyed Orange & Black
Adamantite Breastplate dyed Orange & Black
Frost Leggings dyed Orange & Black

And a few accessories dyed Orange & Black.
Result:

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 468
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 554
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 468
Lucid+Tovi+Aya.jpg

Left: Tovitaan
She's a durgon that is currently waiting for the addition of Expert Mode to start her adventure.

Mid: Lucidus
An elven "paladin" (his personality doesn't really match what people would see in a paladin) that is almost done with his adventure in Terraria.

Right: Aya
She's my new character. She shares the name of one of my newer characters in my stories but only her name. Anyway, she's my Melee + Magic using character.

ToviLink.jpg

My character for the The Legend of Zelda: The Two Worlds adventure map. Yes... it's Tovi cosplaying as the Hero of Time, Link.

Last edited:
This one is probably my favourite character so far. She's been through a lot as my first attempt at playing mediumcore:
w7PuLtE.png

Due to my lack of creativity I took her name from someone who posted it on the forums a while ago, because I liked it. So kudos to whoever's name I unfortunately forgot.

Verity is a mediumcore sorcress who mastered all evil: The almighty Duke, the fearsome Pumpking and the cold-hearted Ice Queen, although she never really cared about the bloodstained lands slowly creeping over Tharnatos, infecting the waters with ichor and flesh. She has only once used her clentaminator - to transform a portion of the jungle into mushroom biome.

The only task she was unable to accomplish was receiving a total of 500 Coralstone from the Angler NPC. I could go into a rant regarding these 91 fishing quests of which three gave her coralstone, but I did enough of that in the past.
Vanity: Jungle Rose (Purple Dye), Fin Wings (Pink Dye), Kimono, Mana Flower (to switch out for Frostspark Boots)

Familiar Wig, hair is yellow
Rain coat
Adamantite Leggings dyed yellow
Fairy Wings dyed yellow
Horseshoe Cloud in aBalloon dyed yellow

And I use Moon Charm, so at night I'm an all yellow werewolf with a yellow balloon and fairy wings

View attachment 42779
Left: Tovitaan
She's a durgon that is currently waiting for the addition of Expert Mode to start her adventure.

Right: Lucidus
An elven "paladin" (his personality doesn't really match what people would see in a paladin) that is almost done with his adventure in Terraria. All the is left is Duke Fishron for him.
I don't really like the second picture but the first one is amazing.
[DOUBLEPOST=1428502215][/DOUBLEPOST]
This one is probably my favourite character so far. She's been through a lot as my first attempt at playing mediumcore:
w7PuLtE.png

Due to my lack of creativity I took her name from someone who posted it on the forums a while ago, because I liked it. So kudos to whoever's name I unfortunately forgot.

Verity is a mediumcore sorcress who mastered all evil: The almighty Duke, the fearsome Pumpking and the cold-hearted Ice Queen, although she never really cared about the bloodstained lands slowly creeping over Tharnatos, infecting the waters with ichor and flesh. She has only once used her clentaminator - to transform a portion of the jungle into mushroom biome.

The only task she was unable to accomplish was receiving a total of 500 Coralstone from the Angler NPC. I could go into a rant regarding these 91 fishing quests of which three gave her coralstone, but I did enough of that in the past.
Vanity: Jungle Rose (Purple Dye), Fin Wings (Pink Dye), Kimono, Mana Flower (to switch out for Frostspark Boots)
Damn, her look fits the pink dungeon perfectly.

The things my character wears are (i play on the xbox360 so equitables don't show on player except wings) titanium set colored black and blue with reds wings (dont tell him pls) lava wanders, ahkh shield, paladin shield and something I'll never remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom