What does your character look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halloween Forever

e6CBzW1.gif

c0f466564d.png

I'm still trying to find an outfit that looks anything close to passable, but I'd like to mention for the record that Twilight Dye and the Nebula Mantle interact very well.

6be286fcc9.png

The Martian Dye looks pretty good, too.

Qt17tYe.png

The sets on the left are what i strive for, and the one on the right is what i currently have.
Really really hope these wings will be available sometime, otherwise I'll probably go with Jim's wings.

Top to bottom:
1st Set - Solar Dye ( Crafted with Solar Fragments )
Lazure's Valkyrie cloak - ( Dev Treasure bag )
Lazure's Valkyrie circlet - ( Dev Treasure bag )
Mothrons wings - ( Unobtainable according to the wiki )

2nd Set - Hades Dye ( Obtain Strange plants in hardmode and go to the dye trader )
Lazure's Valkyrie cloak - ( Dev Treasure bag )
Lazure's Valkyrie circlet - ( Dev Treasure bag )

3rd Set - Hades Dye ( Obtain Strange plants in hardmode and go to the dye trader )
Seashell Hairpin - ( Gotten randomly from fishing quests )
Princess Dress - ( Sold by the Clothier during a New Moon )

4th on the right - Sky blue dye ( From blue flowers in the jungle )
Seashell Hairpin - ( Gotten randomly from fishing quests )
Princess Dress - ( Sold by the Clothier during a New Moon )

Last edited:
My Triad of Characters:
7041f0a7a62bbac93d38cabb4a8bab0d.png
The one on top is the 1.3 character, the middle is 1.2, and the one on the bottom was 1.2.4.1 about three to five months before 1.3 was released when I was getting back into the game and preparing.

I love how well the Ancient Cobalt armor dyes, and how slim the armor is, as it makes it really great for vanity. I would tell you more but I have to keep some secrets ;) ^.^

Oooooh. Another fashion show thread. :D
9fzabt.png

There's my mage character.
Solar Cultist Robes w/ Negative Dye
Nebula Mantle & Celestial Cuffs w/Phase Dye
Do whatever with everything else, since nothing else really shows up on the character anyway.

mlrs0n.png

There's my melee character.
Spooky Breastplate, Hallowed Greaves, Mime Mask, Solar Wings, Wisp in a Bottle, and the set bonus from the Solar Flare armor makes it look even more badass. Chlorophyte dye is used on everything.

EDIT: Should've used an animation to show the phase dye's awesomeness. However, I have no idea how to make a GIF.

That chlorophyte dye is pretty neat, liking that one a lot.

I got four characters.

TerrariaCharacters.png

From left to right, their names and classes are:
Brian (Melee)
Orin (Magic)
Teruyo (Ranged)
June (Summon) [I had to remove a piece of the Stardust armor because the Guardian showed up over her in the snapshot.]

You'll notice that the color scheme I used on them don't quite match up with their classes' respective celestial pillars. This is deliberate.

jD0BXUl.png

Tyrux, Grand Paladin of the Purity, Champion of Terraria

Set is:

Solar Flare Helmet (Green and Black Dye)
Solar Flare Chestplate (Green and Black Dye)
Solar Flare Leggings (Green and Black Dye)

Carrot

I also use (not shown in this image):

Wisp in a Bottle (Green Dye)
Slimy Saddle

AndrewSF1.png

My original character! <3

His alter egos!

Blu.png

Blu, the crystal Angel, raining down the heavens onto his enemies. My current 1.3 character.

Nev.png

Nev, the silent mage. Reason for name: Nebula = Nevula = Nev. It makes sense.

QWERTY.png

QWERTY, cyborg ranger from the desolate future. Some say he got stuck through a time portal, whilst fighting a three headed squirrel. The future looks bleak.

Ristar.png

Ristar, the star headed nutter, from the galaxy. He loves the 90's and the Sega Genesis. He also loves the Yu-Gi-Oh card, Stardust Dragon.

Non Alter Ego:

Tigider.png

Tigider, my tribute to Redigit, for making the game, and his sick yo-yo skills. I wish you the best of luck for the future.

EDIT: Woah, this is big. Guess I finally decided to start making a 'few' OC's!

Oh, i have tons of characters. Sadly the dye changes ruined their looks, some were hit harder than others... Ill show some of them.

2040ae836c.png

First we have Jayden. Hes my PvP meele character. If you meet him, watch out, hes all about going sanic. Hes fast to anger, fast at striking and most importantly, hits with the force of a thousand suns!
Pre 1.3 he used to pulsate but the dye update ruined that... thankfully the colors didnt change much.

b2aecc9a4e.png

And this chap here is GreenTea. She is my stylish gunslinger, drinker of teas and she has some tricks up her sleeve as she augments her shots with magic. She learnt that from her sister, Leafy. And dont you dare to ever talk down to tea or refuse one of her brews, i assure you, you're missing something as her brews are pristine!

My current playthough character.
mZUl1ch.png

Meet Randy Jr., the Melee Mage! His name is Randy Jr. because it's the second character that I created just by spamming the "Random" button.

Sun Mask - Obsidian Longcoat - Obsidian Pants
Red Cape - Flame Wings (will replace with Solar when I get them)
Wisp with Orange Dye and Cursed Sapling pet

I love the new dyes. I'm not at home so I can't take a screenshot, but I have the shroomite armor with the arrow specific helm, with reflective dye, my boot accessory is died reflective gold, and so is my star veil. It looks pimp! Oh, and my ice wings have the phase dye, looks super pimp!

Capture 2015-07-16 10_16_02.png
Capture 2015-07-16 09_46_50.png

The Zelda looking one is my Builder Character, but meant to look more of Hilda (A Link Between Worlds). Full Spoopy (Spooky) Armor and summons (not full up to 1.3 stuff)
The one with Stardust Cells and the Guardian about is Aurora my main. She has a lot of well, everything end game, and everything is dyed to some sort of Purple. Full Stardust/Solar/Specter Mask-Hood. Dyes on Pet, Wings, and something else is Twilight Dye, Mount and Hook (Cosmic Car Key/Lunar hook) dyed Shadowflame Hades Dye. She wears Familiar set for vanity.

I61naPY.png
Just Vortex armor painted in purple + High-tec glasses with shadowflame dye (yeah, it's burning) My wings - solar with vortex booster vanity and violet gradient dye. Actually, all of my stuff are purple, violet, pink, or gradient. I love purple :happy:
I also ship these two
U64dFE3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom