What does your character look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled.png

That's Clothier's Jacket (purple), Witch Boots, Obsidian Rose (purple gradient) and Titan Gloves (silver)
Not seen are Frost Wings (silver)
And who could forget my cute fairy and cat <3

All right, Terrarians! Here's my Players, several out of many keeping universes safe from otherworldly threats!
Clearcoat.png
The first introduced, I aspire the most in defense and offense.
Updated.png
My first character on Mobile. Outside of his domains, he writes about his adventures and other happenings on Earth with fellow Terrarians. An encounter with Kia and Sydesum resulted in him obtaining a wisp companion named Sanguine that offers him advice on how he should move plots forward.
Natasia.png
Natasha Ludianasa: Arguably the first Player I created for serious 1.2 exploration upon release. A sorceress in the works. Her favorite tools are axes and hammers.
Halfscopy.png
For a while, I had little ideas for future Terraria characters. All I have to say is I have my regards for the guys at DMA Design and Tarantula Studios for providing me newfound inspiration for my latest Player developing a proficiency in ranged and melee weapons.
They're just the tip of the iceberg as more will come their way with information updated when I deem it necessary.

Last edited:
5c8b9ab493ec570172e54f8222ea27b8.gif

Looks a lot better in-game.

Armor - Full Solar

Vanity Head - Solar Cultist Hood

Vanity Chest - Loki's Breastplate

Vanity Legs - Aaron's Leggings (lovin those dev items)

And everything's dyed with Phase Dye.

Also, I have Wisp in a Bottle and Cosmic Car Key (not shown here), which are both dyed with Skiphss Blood.

My main character, which I've named Warpshard (rather obviously), looks like this:
Capture 2015-12-29 13_08_29.png
Capture 2015-12-29 13_08_38.png
Using a Familiar Wig (Bought from the Clother), a Pirate Shirt (Sold by the Pirate NPC), and Treasure Hunter Pants (Obtained through Goodie Bags during Halloween)
Capture 2015-12-29 13_09_17.png
Using Solar Flare Armor, and Solar Wings
My accessory load-out consists of, in order, Solar Wings, Ankh Shield, Celestial Shell, Frostspark Boots, and a Worm Scarf. I also have a Wisp in a Bottle (Dyed with Acid Dye, making it close to invisible), a Cosmic Car Key, a Lunar Hook (Dyed with Reflective Dye), a Mechanical Minecart (Dyed with Solar Dye), and no pet.

My profile picture is my character. I'm wearing Stardust armor under the Specter armor. That shadow on the wall is actually the set bonus, but I have Shadow Dye in my pet slot. I've got an Ankh Shield under a Paladin Shield with Phase Dye, and the eyeball uses the....Void Dye I think. Otherwise, everything but my mount an mine cart uses Mirage Dye.

Ranger with:
Vortex Helmet;
Vortex Chest piece;
Vortex Leggings;
Steam punk Goggles;
all with cyan gradient dye.
Capture 2016-01-26 19_23_18.png

I have 7 more characters but I can't be bothered to Wright it up :joy:

My Character Looks Like This (Mage Approach)
Solar Cultist Hood | Chlorophyte Dye
Vortex Chestpiece | Chlorophyte Dye
Cyborg Pants | Chlorophyte Dye
Vortex Jetpack (Or Other Chlorophyte Dye Wings)

Nice Huh, :)

Attachments

• Capture 2016-01-30 21_59_19.png
    Capture 2016-01-30 21_59_19.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 330
This is my main character, he is the most fabulous terrarian. He lived in a tall tower until fortunately a tough princess rescued him from the clutches of Skeletron.

2aadgf6.png

Take this opportunity to introduce myself because I'm new. I'm Spanish and forgive my poor English ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom