What does your house look like?

Here's my house that I'm currently building. tell me what you think and what I
Casa Screenshot - 10_6_2014 , 8_48_44 PM.png
should do better

... well...

1024x768.resizedimage

I just build whatever works for my NPCs, since I spend most of the time adventuring. The pic is kinda old, but it's from my most recent world/run and it didn't change at all since I took it.

House pt1.png
House pt2.png

I decided to hang some christmas lights, but has a bit of a short circuit.
My base on my singleplayer is OK, I wasn't too fussed about the mess of the banners and making the walls look better by painting them to add depth. you can also see my starter houses. (The ones at the bottom) and the pimp merchant house (The one that has lots of gold furniture). Also my advert of halloween is still up.

View attachment 3831View attachment 3830
I decided to hang some christmas lights, but has a bit of a short circuit.
My base on my singleplayer is OK, I wasn't too fussed about the mess of the banners and making the walls look better by painting them to add depth. you can also see my starter houses. (The ones at the bottom) and the pimp merchant house (The one that has lots of gold furniture). Also my advert of halloween is still up.
Looks very cool dude! I like Houses/Bases that are build into caves/hills etc.!

... well...

1024x768.resizedimage

I just build whatever works for my NPCs, since I spend most of the time adventuring. The pic is kinda old, but it's from my most recent world/run and it didn't change at all since I took it.
Looks like the NPC's are stuck in prison.

Well... I don't get to go to my own world much anymore since I work for a group server, but this is the overview of my main world. It was WAY too big I take multiple pictures of it...
Bai0EH8.png

But this is the house I am residing in at the moment on another server. I made it last Christmas. Probably going to build something a little more neutral or Halloween related. Now.

rKaqb31.png

*snippity snip*
That's quite a lot of cactus. Maybe you could put in some more wood? I'd advise not to make your walls solely out of one material - put some bordered windows in, and maybe some horizontal beams. Just experiment with different designs! The more types of blocks and walls you have, the better.

That's quite a lot of cactus. Maybe you could put in some more wood? I'd advise not to make your walls solely out of one material - put some bordered windows in, and maybe some horizontal beams. Just experiment with different designs! The more types of blocks and walls you have, the better.
Thank you so much! I will try and do that.

Back
Top Bottom