What enemies should drop more items?

Xakk

Eye of Cthulhu
I'm mostly referring to the list of enemies in Terraria that drop nothing but their Banner. Sand Poachers, Crimson Axes, Giant Flying Foxes, Wolves, Angler Fish and the like. There are plenty that drop mostly random items not particular to them too, such as fast clocks or the slime staff.

What enemies do you think should drop something besides a banner, and what should it be?

Crimson Axes have two rare drops actually, but the others aren't so lucky. I wish the mushroom biome enemies dropped something unique, none of them have any rare drops and will just poof out of existence when defeated, it's supposed to be a smaller, divided counterpart to the jungle...

Eh...not really, it's just a little bigger in content than the granite and Marble biome.

Well, maybe I was exaggerating a little bit saying that the mushroom biome is a counterpart of the jungle, but when green solution is used by a clentaminator on the mushroom grass it turns into jungle grass, and when dark blue solution is used on jungle grass it turns into mushroom grass, similar to regular grass and its counterparts. The marble and granite caves aren't biomes at all, they don't have any unique npcs, music, backgrounds or any signifigant influence in the players progression as of the current version.

The marble and granite caves aren't biomes at all, they don't have any unique npcs, music, backgrounds or any signifigant influence in the players progression as of the current version.
They're counted as mini-biomes. but yeah. I kinda forgot the surface Mushroom Biome takes a part in progression, although it's standard form underground is kinda small for me.

I wish Pigrons dropped something cool like a summon or magic weapon. Yeah, they drop bacon but that's about it.

WORMS...they should drop the most powerful thing in the game: sandworm mount
20uziqd.jpg

You guys are thinking too simple what we REALLY need is whenever we kill a goldfish we get a fish to whack things with

STATS

DMG: 1
Crit chance: 3%
Speed: Fast
Description: Something smells fishy here

Death by Fish Message: (name) was hilariously embarrassed by (name) using a dead fish

You guys are thinking too simple what we REALLY need is whenever we kill a goldfish we get a fish to whack things with

STATS

DMG: 1
Crit chance: 3%
Speed: Fast
Description: Something smells fishy here

Death by Fish Message: (name) was hilariously embarrassed by (name) using a dead fish
You can really kill an enemy with a fish in Sleeping Dogs, you get an achievement for it.

Back
Top Bottom