what game is your stress-reliever?

In all honesty, I go here to the Terraria forums. I get to see smart people (rarely) and stuid people (often).
Just kidding!! But the forums are good at relieving my stress...

I Wanna Be the Guy/Boshy. Yes, I know they're rage games, but I never take them seriously enough to raaaage.

Katawa mother:red:ing Shoujo, that game is the bomb, It was an emotional rollercoaster for the most part which had me going the entire way. Well worth the 5 mintue download for 35 hours of feels (I did all endings, good-route for each of the 5 girls)

Borderlands 2 because Claptrap is funny and the game is so easy it can't possibly cause stress.

Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, StarCraft, GTA V PvP, Super Meat Boy, are all great stress relievers of course.

But srsly, Oblivion or Skyrim are very good for stress relief. Finding a fun lobby for Garry's Mod is great. Avoid TTT and Murder if you are already stressed.

What's even better though, is to try games that you have not played in a long time again that will bring about nostalgia. I played Star Wars Battlefront: 2 again a week ago after 6 years and I had an absolute blast.

Any game really, but the best one are Dota 2 as Techies vs Passive bots, although its worthless, getting a rampage always makes you feel beter.

Quake. Been for years. You don't need time, you don't need to think, you need nothing but the willingness to shoot extradimensional bastards to :red:. And no matter how tense you are, it always helps. Also, it brings sweet memories of late childhood.

At first I was gonna say Diablo 3, but lately I've been playing like garbage and my hardcore characters keep dying.

Instead I'll go with Grand Theft Auto or Saint's Row. I'll take what I want and kill what I want and only the brave dare to stop me.

Back
Top Bottom