What games do you think of when you hear the words “Nintendo”?

What game series do you think of?

• Total voters

Kane Schmitz

Spazmatism
When you see this:
CD3A3187-4FC8-4BF5-A57C-C465EB687E35.jpeg

what Nintendo-owned and developed series do you think of first?

Donkey Kong (Game & Watch) when I was a kid.
Game_&_Watch_Donkey_Kong.jpg

I had a couple of those devices back then, but they were fairly expensive. Never got into the consoles for various reasons, so that was the only Nintendo hardware I ever owned.

Well, standard computers can run emulators, so if you find a reliable site, you can play them without paying. Not stuff like switch games though, generally N64 and back

There are a lot of pixel ones, from Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr, Mario bros, Super Mario bros 1, 2, 3, World, The lost Levels, Super Mario land 1 & 2 and Yoshi’s island

Well, standard computers can run emulators, so if you find a reliable site, you can play them without paying. Not stuff like switch games though, generally N64 and back
Oh I have tried several games using emulation much later on, just to see what they was about. Metroid, Secret of Mana and of course the old Final Fantasy games. Those caught my attention briefly. The others not so much. This was around the time FF7 was released on PS1, so I wanted to see what the other FF was like.

But soon I got more interested in how the emulators themselves worked. That was useful knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom