What Gender's the Bosses?

Well, Plantera is a flower, and most flowers have both male and female reproductive parts, so using either gender would be correct.

King Slime, Pumpking and Duke Fishron all have male titles. While Queen Bee and Ice Queen both have female titles.

I would refer to the rest of the bosses using 'it'.

Skeletron, Brain, Eye, Mechs, and Plantera are most likely genderless.

Then again, Plantera is a plant, and most plants are asexual.

I would say EoW and WoF have genders, but said genders are unknown.

The Duke, and King Slime are probably males.
Queen Bee, Ice Queen are probably females.

You forgot Lepus.

Lepus.png

Gender = Soulless horror

Wait a minute.. for the Brain of Cthulhu, isn't it technically the same gender of Cthulhu? I mean, it's pretty much Cthulhu out of... Cthulhu's body, right? The mind controls the body, so the mind must be Cthulhu.

Wait a minute.. for the Brain of Cthulhu, isn't it technically the same gender of Cthulhu? I mean, it's pretty much Cthulhu out of... Cthulhu's body, right? The mind controls the body, so the mind must be Cthulhu.
Actually, gender is determined by genetics, which can be determined from any part of the body. So you could theoretically determine Cthulhu's gender by taking a DNA sample from his kneecaps.

Although... I don't know. I've heard that female development can be altered by placing a crystal of testosterone in the... right spot.

Also, let's ignore the fact that the mechs don't have genders.

Watch some Futurama and educate yourself.

Seriously though, why is a giant eyeball any more likely to have a gender than a mechanized one (which isn't necessarily 100% mechanical in the first place)?

King Slime, Pumpking and Duke Fishron all have male titles. While Queen Bee and Ice Queen both have female titles.

Actually, male queens are much more common than female ones. So, if you're implying that Ice Queen is female, you might want to think again.

Seriously though, why is a giant eyeball any more likely to have a gender than a mechanized one (which isn't necessarily 100% mechanical in the first place)?

Actually, male queens are much more common than female ones. So, if you're implying that Ice Queen is female, you might want to think again.
The ice queen is wearing a dress, and clearly has breasts...

Queen Bee and Ice Queen are both females.
Duke Fishron, Pumpking, and King Slime are male.
Everything else is speculation. I'd imagine the Golem and Plantera are genderless.
Also, the EOW is female because she is my true love. (Don't take this seriously. Please.)

I only worry about the important things, like how many seconds it takes me to brutalize them. I don't care if it's a he or a she, just how many chunks of gore they explode into once I'm done with them.

I mostly meant if you called them "he" "she" or "it"

Back
Top Bottom