What Gender's the Bosses?

Here are my thoughts:
  • The slime monarchs are both genderless, as slimes in general seem to be no more than motile lumps of digesting jelly
  • The various parts of cthulhu would have the same gender as Cthulhu themself, whatever that may be
  • The Eater of Worlds is probably genderless
  • Queen Bee is most likely female
  • Skeletron's gender is completely up in the air
  • The Wall of Flesh is probably male, like the guide from which it spawns
  • The Twins are probably the same gender as Cthulhu
  • The other mechanicals are genderless
  • Plantera is probably bigender
  • Golem is genderless
  • The Empress of Light is female
  • Duke Fishron's gender is also completely up in the air
  • The Lunatic Cultist can't be determined
  • The Moon Lord, if it is supposed to be Cthulhu, will obviously have Cthulhu's gender
  • The Old One's Army bosses can't be determined
  • The Flying Dutchman is a ship with no real gender, but is probably considered female
  • Mourning Wood might be probably male
  • Pumpking is probably bigender
  • I don't know about Everscream
  • Santa-NK1 is genderless
  • The Ice Queen is female
  • The Martian Saucer is genderless
  • The pillars are unknown
If I can recall the Moon Lord is Cthulhu's BROTHER so therefore Moon Lord must be male.
Queen Bee is not 'most likely to be female', she is female. Real Life queen bees are female because they can produce many offspring; such as the Queen Bee spawning bees from her bee gun.

I... I don't want to sound offensive here, but I don't think bees are smart enough to understand the concept of gender identity.
They don't need to understand gender identity to be trans anymore than they need to understand mullerian mimicry to have stripes

Eye of Cthulhu, Brain of Cthulhu, the Mechs, and Golem are probably genderless. King Slime, Skeletron, WoF, Duke Fishron, Lunatic Cultist, and Moon Lord are probably male. Queen Bee, Queen Slime, and Empress of Light are female. Lastly, for Eater of Worlds I have absolutely no idea, and Plantera is a hermaphrodite as flowers have both male and female parts.

The eyes (all of them), BOC and Golem are genderless to me.
EOL, Queen Slime, Ice Queen, and Queen Bee are female.
King Slime, Duke Fishron, Skeletron, WOF, Deerclops and Moon Lord are male.
Plantera and EOW are hermaphrodite.
The mechs are the genders of their respective pre-hardmode forms, since they are simply upgraded versions.
Let me know if I missed one, or if you want an explanation for any of them.

I... I don't want to sound offensive here, but I don't think bees are smart enough to understand the concept of gender identity.
Unrelated topic but, Bees, especially Honey Bees are among some of the most intelligent lifeforms on our planet. Here's some fun facts about Honey Bees, just incase some of you weren't aware.
  1. Honey Bees know how to use aeronautics and arithmetic.
  2. Honey Bees know how to use language/ communication.
  3. Honey Bees exist in a fact-based society, using proof, logic and investigation for decision-making.
  4. Honey Bees have mastered the art of architecture, standing the test of time for nearly 14 million years!
  5. It's arguable that Honey Bees may just be as smart as, or possibly smarter than us Humans.
Fun Fact: The honeybee is a highly sophisticated insect that has evolved over millions of years. The earliest recorded Bee was found in Myanmar. It was found encased in amber and has been dated as 100 million years old [Google Search].

Unrelated topic but, Bees, especially Honey Bees are among some of the most intelligent lifeforms on our planet. Here's some fun facts about Honey Bees, just incase some of you weren't aware.
  3. Honey Bees are a fact-base society, using proof, logic and investigation for decision-making.
  4. Honey Bees have mastered the art of architecture, standing the test of time for nearly 14 million years!
  5. It's arguable that Honey Bees may just be as smart as, or possibly smarter than us Humans.
Fun Fact: The honeybee is a highly sophisticated insect that has evolved over millions of years. The earliest recorded Bee was found in Myanmar. It was found encased in amber and has been dated as 100 million years old [Google Search].
he said among he’s sus

3. Honey Bees exist in a fact-based society, using proof, logic and investigation for decision-making.
Thank you for the bee facts, friend :) they deserve my knowledge

On Topic though (my opinion):
  1. King Slime (Male)
  2. Eye of Cthulhu (Genderqueer)
  3. Eater of Worlds (Intersex)
  4. Brain of Cthulhu (Agender)
  5. Deerclops (Cisgender)
  6. Skeletron/ Dungeon Guardian (Cisgender)
  7. Queen Bee (Female)
  8. Wall of Flesh (Agender)
  9. The Destroyer (Agender)
  10. Twins: Retinazer/ Spazmatisim (Female/ Male)
  11. Skeletron Prime (Cisgender)
  12. Queen Slime (Female)
  13. ???
  14. Dreadnautilus (Female)
  15. Betsy (Genderqueer)
  16. Duke Fishron (Cisgender)
  17. Empress of Light (Female)
  18. Ice Queen (Female)
  19. Pumpking (Male)
  20. Moon Lord (Cisgender)

Back
Top Bottom