Mobile What hard to obtain items do you have?

Shiverthorn

Terrarian
So we can brag about our achievements.

Mine are:
-razorpine
-entire fisherman’s vanity set
-fire gauntlet
-ankh sheild
-all biome chest weapons
-all spellbooks (on mobile)
-RoD (just kidding, I’m not that patient)

Feel free to post your accomplishments as well as anything else that can be bragged about.

RoD, golden fishing rod, all armor sets, all weapons, all summon items othER THAN RAVEN STAFF PLEASE TERRARIA MY LUCK

also 2 slime staffs

Last edited:
No. Companion cube is desktop only so it is physically impossible to get it on mobile. Hopefully you are a little more considerate when thinking of things to say online.
C'mon man, you didn't express anything that I could tell what version you are playing, how was I supposed to know? Also, not being able to mention something in PC but not mobile is pretty rediculous. This is Terraria forums, not Mobile Terraria forums

C'mon man, you didn't express anything that I could tell what version you are playing, how was I supposed to know? Also, not being able to mention something in PC but not mobile is pretty rediculous. This is Terraria forums, not Mobile Terraria forums

This is mobile subforum. They are 2 different versions. If you want to talk about both versions go on crossroads. You also didn't mention that it was pc in any way.

T h i s i s m o b i l e s u b f o r u m m a t e
Sorry didn't realize it was the mobile subforum. It was under recent posts, but that still doesn't give you the right to get upset for me mentioning an item that isn't in mobile. If I was intentionally doing that to be mailicious, that would be a different story.

No. Companion cube is desktop only so it is physically impossible to get it on mobile. Hopefully you are a little more considerate when thinking of things to say online.
Hi there @Reinified, welcome to the forums. It's probably a simple mistake that FlyKip failed to realize this was in the mobile section. I normally try to tag mobile threads if the author didn't, but even still, it's just a simple oversight.

Sorry didn't realize it was the mobile subforum. It was under recent posts, but that still doesn't give you the right to get upset for me mentioning an item that isn't in mobile. If I was intentionally doing that to be mailicious, that would be a different story.
FlyKip, if you think something needs the forum staff's attention, please just report it and then ignore it. You're making the situation worse than it needs to be by engaging.

The back and forth bickering can stop now. It was a simple mistake, nothing more, it doesn't need to escalate.

Hi there @Reinified, welcome to the forums. It's probably a simple mistake that FlyKip failed to realize this was in the mobile section. I normally try to tag mobile threads if the author didn't, but even still, it's just a simple oversight.

FlyKip, if you think something needs the forum staff's attention, please just report it and then ignore it. You're making the situation worse than it needs to be by engaging.

The back and forth bickering can stop now. It was a simple mistake, nothing more, it doesn't need to escalate.
Lol you sound like my mom when me and my sister are arguing. sorry, i have what i call " a connecting mind " where i see things and connect to my life.

Anyway, 4 slime staffs, RoD, Legendary True Excalibur, coin gun.

All pumpkin/frost moon items (except ice queens), vamp knives (took me an hour of grinding), beetle armour, hover board (didn't find out about the truffle until post golem), razor blade typhoon, bubble gun, tsunami, legendary terra blade, paladins hammer, and ankh shield.

Got some elementals, got a RoD.

I’ve been going at those Elementals for months now and still haven’t got it...

I do have all the biome Chest Weapons, all the rare pets (lizard egg, bone key, amber mosquito, etc.), and the Honeyed Goggles (I consider those rare because it took me forever to get them.)

I’ve been going at those Elementals for months now and still haven’t got it...

I do have all the biome Chest Weapons, all the rare pets (lizard egg, bone key, amber mosquito, etc.), and the Honeyed Goggles (I consider those rare because it took me forever to get them.)
:'[ I only have the vamp knives
At the time i didnt really set up afk farms.
Mine wasn't a farm it was a box xD

Lol you sound like my mom when me and my sister are arguing. sorry, i have what i call " a connecting mind " where i see things and connect to my life.

Anyway, 4 slime staffs, RoD, Legendary True Excalibur, coin gun.
Make the True Nights Edge, make the Terrablade

Back
Top Bottom