Mobile What hard to obtain items do you have?

I have two rods of discord. I farmed it for so many hours and then they dropped two times in a row. I also have the pumpkin and frost moon weapons, the terrablade, biome chest items, fishron stuff and so many items that i don't know if there is still an endgame weapon which I don't have already...

Bone key, all notable pumpkin moon and its winter variant drops,pally hammer,most top tier armours and weapons for each class,Most top accessories, with the icy shell and RoD being the last i need.

Get Firey Greatsword, Blade of Grass and Blood Butcherer or the corruption sword ( i cant remember the name). Go to a crimson/corruption alter and make Nights Edge

You need a Muramasa aswell
[doublepost=1524069568,1524069213][/doublepost]also, Arkhalis, meowmere, green cap, exotic scimitar, scourge of the corrupter, solar beetle chloro shroom turtle armour, kraken, terrarian,

Mobile Exclusive:

9 Terra Blades (i just have a lot of luck with the BHS's), 8 Slime Staffs, 2 Death Sickles, 21 Broken Hero Swords, Staff of the Frost Hydra, Scourge of the Corruptor, Rainbow Gun, Ankh Shield, Fire Gauntler, Destroyer Emblem, 3 Possessed Hatchets, 7 Paladin's Hammers, 17 Paladin's Shields, 4 Ninja Gears, 8 Hallowed Keys, 12 Corruption Keys, 3 Frozen Keys,

I just really want Vampire Knives and Rod of Discord...

So we can brag about our achievements.

-RoD (just kidding, I’m not that patient)

Feel free to post your accomplishments as well as anything else that can be bragged about.
OH YEAAAAAH?!
7DD9DC93-4268-4F30-B9C8-864DE836C263.png

137 broken hero swords, ankh shield, frozen turtle shell, GPS, every type of armor, fire gauntlet, nymph banner, 3 naazars, destroyeremblems, 4 pumpkin sword things, 2 paladins shields, 4 Palladian hammers, 3 sniper rifles, 8 rocket launchers, full set of the mining armor (from undead miners), golden fishing rod, 2 robot hats, 23 hallowed key mold, 7 ice key molds, 12 crimson key molds, 3 wisp in a bottle, baby grinch mischief whistle, scourge of the corrupters, rainbow guns, 973 truffle worms, 6 frost staffs, 3 ice sickles, 2 frost brands, bat scepters, and I'm still working on the rod of discord ;(. (all this is on wii u version) (FYI)
[doublepost=1529434378,1529434291][/doublepost]
137 broken hero swords, ankh shield, frozen turtle shell, GPS, every type of armor, fire gauntlet, nymph banner, 3 naazars, destroyeremblems, 4 pumpkin sword things, 2 paladins shields, 4 Palladian hammers, 3 sniper rifles, 8 rocket launchers, full set of the mining armor (from undead miners), golden fishing rod, 2 robot hats, 23 hallowed key mold, 7 ice key molds, 12 crimson key molds, 3 wisp in a bottle, baby grinch mischief whistle, scourge of the corrupters, rainbow guns, 973 truffle worms, 6 frost staffs, 3 ice sickles, 2 frost brands, bat scepters, and I'm still working on the rod of discord ;(. (all this is on wii u version) (FYI)
And I have a few slime staffs, discount card, lucky coin, etc.

i have RoD hotline fishing hook razor pine elf melter north pole frostbrand toy sled honeyed goggles slimy saddle hardy saddle scaly truffle mythical vanity set beetle armor with both chests AND a turtle armor all wings terra blade bubble gun razorblade typhoon

i have RoD hotline fishing hook razor pine elf melter north pole frostbrand toy sled honeyed goggles slimy saddle hardy saddle scaly truffle mythical vanity set beetle armoWhich
i have RoD hotline fishing hook razor pine elf melter north pole frostbrand toy sled honeyed goggles slimy saddle hardy saddle scaly truffle mythical vanity set beetle armor with both chests AND a turtle armor all wings terra blade bubble gun razorblade typhoon
version of terraria???

r with both chests AND a turtle armor all wings terra blade bubble gun razorblade typhoon
[doublepost=1529563000,1529562889][/doublepost]I have those things too, they just don't count as rare items(some of them). Milestones maybe but not rare.. I call rare 1/75 and above. (this is not meant meanly)

[doublepost=1529563000,1529562889][/doublepost]I have those things too, they just don't count as rare items(some of them). Milestones maybe but not rare.. I call rare 1/75 and above. (this is not meant meanly)
its ok i dont take it meanly im just listing what i have also i dont really consider nazaars rare however i do know some people have trouble finding them and do you have mythical vanity set?

And what is the mythical vanity set?
[doublepost=1529595852,1529595813][/doublepost]i do
And what is the mythical vanity set?[/QUOTEdon't know what it is :/
[doublepost=1529596218][/doublepost]Wait the unobtainoble items? How do ou even get those?
[doublepost=1529596355][/doublepost]And as for the nazar, it's not a rare drop, but the enemies that drop them are rare spawns so it makes the item rare

And what is the mythical vanity set?
[doublepost=1529595852,1529595813][/doublepost]i do

[doublepost=1529596218][/doublepost]Wait the unobtainoble items? How do ou even get those?
[doublepost=1529596355][/doublepost]And as for the nazar, it's not a rare drop, but the enemies that drop them are rare spawns so it makes the item rare
i got it from a friend and its SICK

How do you get it? What is the defense? What class does it support? Is it on wii u?
its a vanity set with 0 defense and no class that was made for the chinese new year event which was never added to the game making it unobtainable

its a vanity set with 0 defense and no class that was made for the chinese new year event which was never added to the game making it unobtainable

i got it from a friend and its SICK
Before this gets too far, just a reminder about our rules concerning items that are not obtainable through legitimate gameplay. It’s fine to discuss them in general, but boasting about having them, showing screenshots and such are not permitted.

Here is an excerpt from the rules:
NOT ALLOWED: Excessive boasting about having or using unavailable/unreleased items is not permitted on the forum. As with screenshots and videos, this increases the general desire to obtain them. If you have acquired any of these items, through whatever means, please keep it to yourself.

You can read the full rules and guidelines about this here:
http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...culture-please-read.53/#rulesPiracyAndModding

Back
Top Bottom