Mobile What hard to obtain items do you have?

All biome chest weapons, razor pine, razor blade typhoon, bubble gun, 2 chain guns, 2 Christmas tree swords, spectral robes (trying to get the rest), bat scepter, 3 magnet spheres, terra blade, flairon, titan helmet, drax from shadow chest, neptunes shell, candy corn rifle, moon stone, moon charm, honey eyed goggles, etc.

Irl days of grinding.

All biome chest weapons ,3 RoD, 3 coin guns, 13 discount cards, 4 lucky coins, nymph banner, slime mount, bee mount, lizard egg, 13 rune vanity sets, 3 ankh shields, 11 broken hero swords, 2 death sickles, spectral set, dragon set, titan set, 17 jungle key molds, 12 ice key molds, 7 corruption key molds, 10 hallow key molds, the axe.

I like afk farms.

Get Firey Greatsword, Blade of Grass and Blood Butcherer or the corruption sword ( i cant remember the name). Go to a crimson/corruption alter and make Nights Edge

The corruption sword is the lights babe I believe
[doublepost=1529987251,1529987226][/doublepost]
Ben I mean not babe
[doublepost=1529987270][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1529987251,1529987226][/doublepost]
Ben I mean not babe
Got BANE autocorrect

Nymph banner, 2 slime staffs, coin gun, and terrace blade
[doublepost=1530272312,1530271959][/doublepost]
Get Firey Greatsword, Blade of Grass and Blood Butcherer or the corruption sword ( i cant remember the name). Go to a crimson/corruption alter and make Nights Edge
U forgot the muramasa

I used to have every item in n the game until it said that there was something wrong and it deleted my world RIP
[doublepost=1561500223,1561500117][/doublepost]
Mobile Exclusive:

9 Terra Blades (i just have a lot of luck with the BHS's), 8 Slime Staffs, 2 Death Sickles, 21 Broken Hero Swords, Staff of the Frost Hydra, Scourge of the Corruptor, Rainbow Gun, Ankh Shield, Fire Gauntler, Destroyer Emblem, 3 Possessed Hatchets, 7 Paladin's Hammers, 17 Paladin's Shields, 4 Ninja Gears, 8 Hallowed Keys, 12 Corruption Keys, 3 Frozen Keys,

I just really want Vampire Knives and Rod of Discord...
Thats hacked one of those items is1.3
Mobile Exclusive:

9 Terra Blades (i just have a lot of luck with the BHS's), 8 Slime Staffs, 2 Death Sickles, 21 Broken Hero Swords, Staff of the Frost Hydra, Scourge of the Corruptor, Rainbow Gun, Ankh Shield, Fire Gauntler, Destroyer Emblem, 3 Possessed Hatchets, 7 Paladin's Hammers, 17 Paladin's Shields, 4 Ninja Gears, 8 Hallowed Keys, 12 Corruption Keys, 3 Frozen Keys,

I just really want Vampire Knives and Rod of Discord...

So we can brag about our achievements.

Mine are:
-razorpine
-entire fisherman’s vanity set
-fire gauntlet
-ankh sheild
-all biome chest weapons
-all spellbooks (on mobile)
-RoD (just kidding, I’m not that patient)

Feel free to post your accomplishments as well as anything else that can be bragged about.
So we can brag about our achievements.

Mine are:
-razorpine
-entire fisherman’s vanity set
-fire gauntlet
-ankh sheild
-all biome chest weapons
-all spellbooks (on mobile)
-RoD (just kidding, I’m not that patient)

Feel free to post your accomplishments as well as anything else that can be bragged about.
I have:
-the axe
-RoD
-ankh shield
-terra blade
-all biome chests
-2 slime staffs

on a previous account though I made a slime farm and ended up with 12 slime staffs and i put them all on weapon racks

Back
Top Bottom