1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

What HAVEN'T you done in Terraria yet?

Discussion in 'PC General Talk' started by ShadowTiger, Sep 28, 2014.

1. ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger Plantera

Oh boy this is going to be a vague question with many vague responses. Isn't that just terrible, haha.

So I'm ticking off the things in my head that I've done in the many many dozens of years that I've been playing Terraria, (.24 dozen, to be exact.) and I realized that I have never truly legitimately had a Christmas Frost Moon event! I've never, ever used a Christmas tree thing or the lights. I've never gotten or used any of the gear that you normally get in the Frost Moon event. It's just never come up. I'd love to make a Christmas area. I don't even celebrate the holiday, but it just looks so lovely. ... and filled with pine trees and other pointy yet friendly things, like Reindeer and pinecones occasionally.

I really need to get on that! o_O

How about you? What things have you notably not done yet that you've really been meaning to get around to doing?

Kindly don't answer if you just purchased Terraria a few minutes ago. :p

2. Youfad

Youfad Skeletron Prime

Building a specialized house for every NPC, and wiring it all to an extensive teleportation network.

Xman101, Tecuser, Zooke90909 and 8 others like this.
  3. PenguinPandaZero

PenguinPandaZero Official Terrarian

I've never gotten to wave 20 of the Frostmoon legit (no tricks).
    I've also never gotten past the Hardmode Dungeon in hardcore.

Daikonradish likes this.
  4. esw2000

esw2000 Pixel Pirate

Make an extensive teleporter network and rail network.

5. vito_scaletta

vito_scaletta Eye of Cthulhu

Make a sword :D

6. Kreuz Drache

Kreuz Drache Official Terrarian

I never have made my roller coaster/ride with the mine cart. ;-;

Main problem being I simply have too many ideas. I have originally intended it to be bunch of tracks, but then I wanted to give a spooky vibe to it, and make it more similar to the Haunted Mansion ride in Disney World, but with a more Asian aesthetic to it. I then thought of having the rider go through a dragon shaped cave. And then a castle....and then Ice King's Palace from Adventure time.....Yeah....lots of stuff that didn't get finished. ;_;

Also, making a storage Pyramid. This one isn't too bad, but I think I screwed up the symmetry with it, so I'll have to re count the blocks and shift them over a bit. Also, paint it black and paint the sand black and build bunch of crooked crosses on the ground, to give it a creepy atmosphere.

I really wish I had more drive to make these projects.(Which is another problem I have.)

7. Youfad

Youfad Skeletron Prime

I completely know how you feel. :/

8. neophyte

neophyte Eye of Cthulhu

I've never soloed the frost moon. There's litteraly infinite numbers of things you didn't do, like build a house out of 1000 dirt,1001 dirt, and soon.

9. Magnaturro

Magnaturro Plantera

This, and building all the things that i have in mind.

10. MegaSDMGShark

MegaSDMGShark Plantera

Beat all bosses at once (the ones i can)

11. PenguinPandaZero

Really? Which one(s) were difficult? It shouldn't be THAT hard, but that's me.

12. MegaSDMGShark

MegaSDMGShark Plantera

No, like BoC, EoC, Skeletron, Destroyer, Twins, Skeletron Prime, Plantera, Golem, and if possible Santa NK1/Mourning Wood and Pumpking/Ice queen.

Like all at once. I've beat all the bosses though.

13. PenguinPandaZero

Give it a go! It's fun! (you can't do 2 moons at once though)

14. jordan

jordan Skeletron

Haven't acquired an Uzi yet. Probably have a few hundred hours in 1.2 and upwards...

15. MegaSDMGShark

MegaSDMGShark Plantera

Yeah. I have the stuff I need like north pole, flairon, chain gun since i have a melee setup.

16. PenguinPandaZero

If you want to make it easy, just use Spectre Armor (the healing set) and a Razorblade Typhoon. It should be easy with that.

Sharanga Duck likes this.
  17. Youfad

Youfad Skeletron Prime

Do you have good armour/accessory setup? I would also recommend an arena.

18. MegaSDMGShark

MegaSDMGShark Plantera

Don't have an underground arena yet, but I have lots of melee acsessories and 103 defense.

19. Doylee

Doylee Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I keep telling myself I am going to wire a teleportation grid to from house to my ocean. My world is so... 'hilly' that I can't motivate myself to do so!

Also, I've never been able to make Pixel art.... I am always about.. Oh... 9 blocks longer or shorter than what I intended, give or take.

alliefantastic and Nike Leon like this.
  20. Nike Leon

Nike Leon Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I've never played the game with anything other than a softcore character Xp