What HAVEN'T you done in Terraria yet?

ShadowTiger

Duke Fishron
Oh boy this is going to be a vague question with many vague responses. Isn't that just terrible, haha.

So I'm ticking off the things in my head that I've done in the many many dozens of years that I've been playing Terraria, (.24 dozen, to be exact.) and I realized that I have never truly legitimately had a Christmas Frost Moon event! I've never, ever used a Christmas tree thing or the lights. I've never gotten or used any of the gear that you normally get in the Frost Moon event. It's just never come up. I'd love to make a Christmas area. I don't even celebrate the holiday, but it just looks so lovely. ... and filled with pine trees and other pointy yet friendly things, like Reindeer and pinecones occasionally.

I really need to get on that! o_O

How about you? What things have you notably not done yet that you've really been meaning to get around to doing?

Kindly don't answer if you just purchased Terraria a few minutes ago. :p

I never have made my roller coaster/ride with the mine cart. ;-;

Main problem being I simply have too many ideas. I have originally intended it to be bunch of tracks, but then I wanted to give a spooky vibe to it, and make it more similar to the Haunted Mansion ride in Disney World, but with a more Asian aesthetic to it. I then thought of having the rider go through a dragon shaped cave. And then a castle....and then Ice King's Palace from Adventure time.....Yeah....lots of stuff that didn't get finished. ;_;

Also, making a storage Pyramid. This one isn't too bad, but I think I screwed up the symmetry with it, so I'll have to re count the blocks and shift them over a bit. Also, paint it black and paint the sand black and build bunch of crooked crosses on the ground, to give it a creepy atmosphere.

I really wish I had more drive to make these projects.(Which is another problem I have.)

I never have made my roller coaster/ride with the mine cart. ;-;

Main problem being I simply have too many ideas. I have originally intended it to be bunch of tracks, but then I wanted to give a spooky vibe to it, and make it more similar to the Haunted Mansion ride in Disney World, but with a more Asian aesthetic to it. I then thought of having the rider go through a dragon shaped cave. And then a castle....and then Ice King's Palace from Adventure time.....Yeah....lots of stuff that didn't get finished. ;_;

Also, making a storage Pyramid. This one isn't too bad, but I think I screwed up the symmetry with it, so I'll have to re count the blocks and shift them over a bit. Also, paint it black and paint the sand black and build bunch of crooked crosses on the ground, to give it a creepy atmosphere.

I really wish I had more drive to make these projects.(Which is another problem I have.)
I completely know how you feel. :/

I've never soloed the frost moon. There's litteraly infinite numbers of things you didn't do, like build a house out of 1000 dirt,1001 dirt, and soon.

I keep telling myself I am going to wire a teleportation grid to from house to my ocean. My world is so... 'hilly' that I can't motivate myself to do so!

Also, I've never been able to make Pixel art.... I am always about.. Oh... 9 blocks longer or shorter than what I intended, give or take.

Back
Top Bottom