What HAVEN'T you done in Terraria yet?

I never used a potion other than health potions

I never built a sky bridge

Never built a hellivator

Never gotten to hardmode with a hardcore character (I always get smashed by a boulder right when spelunking to underworld or step on an explosive trap)

I also forgot to add i've never played multiplayer with anyone

Last edited:
What HAVEN'T you done in Terraria yet?

Hmm, lemme see, Haven't drown the underworld with water from the ocean, :D(soon it will)
and haven't destroyed the dungeon with explosives

Beaten WoF hardcore.

420 health left. Damn!

Haven't done Plantera mediumcore either. Waiting for that eclipse.

Oh, a lot of things.. I have never got the axe, frozen shell, uzi, whoopie cushion and the list goes on and on..

But one thing comes in mind particularly- I have NEVER killed a black recluse. I hate spiders and I'm trying to avoid them as much as I can in pre HM and in HM.

Still haven't beaten Plantera mediumcore. I tried to kill it recently, and I died when it had NINETEEN health left. ONE BULLET from killing it...
Got everything back luckily.

Work out teleporters. I can't figure them out for the life of me. I even do what everyone else does, it didn't work...

I have never set up a teleporter network. I tried once but they don't always work for me. I only play multiplayer with my friends, so maybe its something to do with the server.
I also haven't defeated Fishron. Me and my friend just keep getting owned by him.
I have never player anything besides soft core. I have wanted to, but its just not as fun when your the only non-soft core player in the group and none of you friends want to change.

I've gotten three slime staves.
I tried today, but I haven't been able to beat Duke Fishron without using a teleporter escape system.
I got close though.
I just did this Yesterday and today... that Flailron was the key!
1.3 - I'm ready for ya.

I have never seen a Ragged Caster.

My native dungeon, regrettably, spawned - I kid you not - as something like:

Blue Armoured Bones zone: 95%
Hell Armoured Bones zone: 4% (2 rooms)
Rusty Bones zone: 1 MINISCULE STRETCH OF CORRIDOR. 1%

I have never seen a Ragged Caster.

My native dungeon, regrettably, spawned - I kid you not - as something like:

Blue Armoured Bones zone: 95%
Hell Armoured Bones zone: 4% (2 rooms)
Rusty Bones zone: 1 MINISCULE STRETCH OF CORRIDOR. 1%

Better than mine, which is 0% rusty.

Better than mine, which is 0% rusty.

Hahaha, well I'm sort of glad to hear that I'm not the only person in this situation. But honestly, it may as well be - I've sat in there with a water candle for 5 minutes at a time, nada. Over the entire course of my dungeoneering forays, I have seen 2 rusty armoured bones. That's it. They just won't spawn, because they have to spawn offscreen, and there is no offscreen for it. xD;

Last edited:
  • I haven't killed Duke Fishron yet.
  • I haven't gotten to wave 20 of the Frost Moon.
  • I haven't built a teleport system using more than two teleporters.
  • I haven't built a railway connecting all of the important places in my world.
  • I haven't done a play through on any difficulty other than softcore.
  • I haven't attempted the Pumpkin Moon as any class other than Mage.

I've yet to beat Fishron on mediumcore, Frost Moon on softcore, and the mechanical bosses on hardcore.

Edit: Beat all the mech bosses and Plantera. Still need to find the temple though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom