What HAVEN'T you done in Terraria yet?

God, it's amazing what people haven't done!
So after yesterday geting the honied goggles I have done almost everything there is to do - 1.3 I am ready.

I heard that frozen slime blocks maintain your momentum, so I have yet to make a slip'n slide from them. :)

This is my list on things I haven't done in Terraria:
  • I never purified entire world
  • I never made a warp room (Crash Bandicoot anyone?)
  • I never got a Whoopie Cushion, never (damn you RNG)
  • I never got a Fiberglass Fishing Pole
Thats all for now.

Building a specialized house for every NPC, and wiring it all to an extensive teleportation network.

I was in the mids of doing that. I was actually in the mids of doing literally every "intended" thing in the whole game. (obtaining (and keeping) every item, fighting every enemy, ETC) And I almost did it.

"this file has been corrupted".
I cried for a few hours.
Though I still had my main character, meaning I had a lot of the top-notch weapons in the game.

I have never used an item that summons pets.
Why? I have no idea.
Never got the Truffle NPC to spawn either, since I hate having to build a home for him, so I always use the one my friend has on his world.

Hmmm, had to think about this. I've never...

- ...finished a Frost Moon fully, even in Multiplayer. Only made it to Wave 15. As such the only items in the game my group has never seen are Baby Grinch's Mischief Whistle and Reindeer Bells.
- ...done a from-scratch solo playthrough of 1.2 (though I did two for 1.1). As such I've never soloed Plantera and Golem without already having loads of gear from puttering around in Multiplayer.
- ...soloed Duke Fishbuns, Pumpkin Moon, nor Frost Moon successfully. Even fully geared.
- ...played on Mediumcore or Hardcore. Legitimately (I made a Hardcore character as a joke once to kill them immediately for a tombstone before all difficulties started dropping them).
- ...built a nice-looking, dynamic house or other building.

There's probably more, but these are sort of the 'major' ones that come to mind. Only the last one is one I intend to eventually remedy.

Last edited:
I have never completed a ingame-made adventure map, and haven't made a non-ingame-made adventure map. I tried once, but I couldn't place blocks at all, only plant grass and crash my computer by deleting too many blocks at once.

After 2 years of playing Terraria I NEVER crafted a chest. YES, NEVER 0_0. (at least I don't remember myself crafting any chest)
Also i never killed King of Slime legitimately.

i have done most things to be honest but i have been thining:
*never dedicated a world to build amazing things (they probably wouldnt even be near amazing :( )
*Never made a hardcore charackter
*Yet to use something like Terraria edit
*never finished a mod.
*never made a world with every item on it (sort of a special world of fame)

maybe other things as well, but not now.

something i havent done.....i haven't done a pure-class ranger or warrior playthrough.

i'm far too reliant on magic for either.

I have not made a house with every block in the game that has a furniture set.

I also don't have the coin gun... :(
Waaaaah

I've made it to hardcore with some friends, but after that I never really did a whole lot. Hopefully that changes soon though. :) Maybe at some point I'll try to make some more creative buildings in game. I've just been that guy with the tiny wooden rectangle house. :p

Back
Top Bottom