What HAVEN'T you done in Terraria yet?

Had problems with RNG
Actually grind for an item I really wanted
Fought The Destroyer with any melee at all
Fought Skeletron Prime with any melee at all
Fought The Twins with any melee at all :dryadwhat:
Fought King Slime at a time where he could actually harm me
Used rope on something other than a floating Island

Hoo boy... where to start? I haven't even finished three goals I set for myself:

• Collected every obtainable banner. Dang RNG. Getting somewhat close though, only missing about 15~20 or so banners. :redspin:
  • Slay 1 000 of every boss. Gonna suck when when 1.3 comes out; more bosses to add to the list. :dryadnaughty:
  • Collect 10 000 platinum coins. Trying to restrict as much farm use as possible. Really unreasonable goal towards myself, but I like torturing myself. :joy:

Built anything worthwhile, or at least, anything more decent than simple box shape spawn and NPC "cages". Gotta sit down one of these days and get to it, build a castle or something. And then give up before even getting it halfway done and go back to exploring caves forever.

get the ankh shield and the enchanted sword when i can use it (not on a magic playthrough) remember to kill the king slime[DOUBLEPOST=1412938610][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've never played the game with anything other than a softcore character Xp
i got to fighting the destroyer then i died in the fight (on hardcore) i was amazed i got that far[DOUBLEPOST=1412938680][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not get killed by an explosive underground ever. Seriously I might need my eyes checked I never see them.
they are extremely rare only seen 3

Ive never done a full Hardcore Play-Through :dryadconfused: Doesnt bother me to much, especially since I tend to die alot when I first start a new character new world

I have never even been inside the Lizard Temple. I've never beat Skeletron Prime or The Twins legitimately. I have fought Plantera, but I wasn't ready. I was like, "I wonder what this pink thing is," and then died because I wasn't ready. I haven't gotten all of the NPCs either. I've never fought the Frost Legion, Eclipse things, or the Pumpkin Moon. I feel like the game should be over after I beat the WoF, and I won't normally play after I get to Hardmode.

Oh yeah. I have made a small minecart track which was rigged with fireworks to go off like in Donkey Kong Country 2, but I stopped making it soon thereafter and never made a huge minecart track. Also, I've never wired 2 teleporters together or made any Skyware or Crimson furniture.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom