1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Console What HAVEN'T you done on Terraria so far?

Discussion in 'Console General Talk' started by Nike Leon, Sep 28, 2014.

1. XxMakeItRainxX

XxMakeItRainxX Plantera

I have yet to be able to add plantera when attempting to fight and kill all (current) bosses.

2. BrashStampede

BrashStampede Terrarian

I have never played hardcore
    I have never seen a nazar drop
    I have yet to finish wiring my teleporter network
    I still don't have the plat PSN trophy for completing all trophies

3. GamerXD

GamerXD Terrarian

Actually make it to Hardmode. Sad, I know. I just do not have the patience to mine so much early game -_-. I'm getting close on console though. I'm missing out on so much...

4. skoti123

skoti123 Terrarian

Can't beat Pumpkin on Pumpkin moon not even 1/10 of it health I have made traps BIG F****** TRAPS from jungle temple but no difference trying with set like turtle armour terrablade best accessories all +4 defence... this is real nightmare tried about 30 times

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
  5. Nike Leon

Nike Leon Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Forget defense my friend, you either need menacing or lucky for all five accessories. Also if you can, get Dragon armor instead.

Scorse likes this.
  6. skoti123

skoti123 Terrarian

Dragon armor instead? Hmm.. I haven't try that.... what do you mean lucky? Critical hit?

7. GalanBLUFYRE

GalanBLUFYRE Terrarian

I got some weapons and items yet to receive. Reforging and remodeling my castle is what I'm doing now. Pumpkin Moon is what I have left, but I want to build a new castle in a new world before summoning the Pumpkin Moon.

8. TheUnrealMegashark

TheUnrealMegashark Official Terrarian

• I have yet to complete any of the console version content post-1.2
    • I have yet to finish a character on mediumcore or hardcore (Because I'm a filthy casul)
    • I have yet to get past wave 15 solo on Frost Moon (Damn you trophy RNG!!!)

9. Nike Leon

Nike Leon Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Lucky is a modifier for accessories that gives +4% to crit chance.

10. Provoked_door

Provoked_door Terrarian

The list of what i haven't done is too long so ill just say what i have done. I build a rectangle house for the guide. Thats it, i cant wait to delve into this amazing game. Just got it for the ps4, I got so many things but no time to do anything. As the saying goes a happy wife is a happy life. :)

11. Lag

Lag Official Terrarian

I have never played Terraria without enjoying it :dryadnaughty:

PSVitaTerrarian likes this.
  12. Scrubow Gamer

Scrubow Gamer Official Terrarian

I have never killed the golem by myself
    I have never played anything harder than softcore
    I have never obtained the horsemansblade.

13. Vikri

Vikri Plantera

I havent finished HEROs request.

14. Orithan

Orithan Eye of Cthulhu

Getting all achievements. Pet Horder - nightmare to do legit, most likely impossible if you miss the pets exclusive to presents and goodie bags. Night in Shining Armor - Unsure what the requirements are (as in what RNG armor is required), but I have crafted all of the craftable armor and still don't have it. I'M SMELTING - Tedious, probably best done on multiple world playthroughs with the same character.

Complicated machines, though I'd much rather do that in Minecraft where I can do it without the fear of being harassed all the time.

Scorse likes this.
  15. Nitrous_Bloxide

Nitrous_Bloxide Terrarian

Im a shroomite player, stynger, venus, sniper rifle (for fun of course) and terra blade for early rounds. I have no trouble surviving the pumpkin moon but I cant get far because of time. I get one pumpking and thats all I ever see. It seems like time is no one elses issue. How do you guys do it?

16. Theorigami

Theorigami Skeletron Prime

Well I haven't got a world fully corrupt or got a world fully hallow.matter of fact im corrupting a world right now

Tamorr likes this.
  17. Brony Bonfire

Brony Bonfire Eye of Cthulhu

I've never made a legit flamethrower,
    I've never stoped using my legendary vamire knives, and never will ;)

18. BrutalNervosa

BrutalNervosa Terrarian

Haven't beat skeletron prime or the twins. Nor anything past that point obviously. ;(

19. Scorse

Scorse Terrarian

I have not managed to get the Truffle to move in due to the bug on PSvita where he will not move in. ;(

20. Haidenisa

Haidenisa Spazmatism

I've yet to:
    -Make the Terra Blade (I've only gotten one Solar Eclipse (Even though I've been in Hardmode for SO LONG), which I got only one Broken Hero's Blade from)
    -Get The Axe from Plantera
    -Get the Picksaw (Even after almost 15 Golem battles, I still haven't gotten it yet.)
    -Do the Frost Moon event
    -Get all Key Molds and unlock all of the biome chests in the dungeon. (I've only gotten Crimson and Hallow so far.)
    -Defeat a Paladin from the dungeon.
    -Get a Sniper Rifle