• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Console What HAVEN'T you done on Terraria so far?

BrashStampede

Terrarian
I have never played hardcore
I have never seen a nazar drop
I have yet to finish wiring my teleporter network
I still don't have the plat PSN trophy for completing all trophies

GamerXD

Terrarian
Actually make it to Hardmode. Sad, I know. I just do not have the patience to mine so much early game -_-. I'm getting close on console though. I'm missing out on so much...

skoti123

Terrarian
Can't beat Pumpkin on Pumpkin moon not even 1/10 of it health I have made traps BIG F****** TRAPS from jungle temple but no difference trying with set like turtle armour terrablade best accessories all +4 defence... this is real nightmare tried about 30 times

Last edited:

Nike Leon

Staff member
Can't beat Pumpkin on Pumpkin moon not even 1/10 of it health I have made traps BIG F****** TRAPS from jungle temple but no difference trying with set like turtle armour terrablade best accessories all +4 defence... this is real nightmaretrying ababout 30 times
Forget defense my friend, you either need menacing or lucky for all five accessories. Also if you can, get Dragon armor instead.

GalanBLUFYRE

Terrarian
I got some weapons and items yet to receive. Reforging and remodeling my castle is what I'm doing now. Pumpkin Moon is what I have left, but I want to build a new castle in a new world before summoning the Pumpkin Moon.

TheUnrealMegashark

Official Terrarian
  • I have yet to complete any of the console version content post-1.2
  • I have yet to finish a character on mediumcore or hardcore (Because I'm a filthy casul)
  • I have yet to get past wave 15 solo on Frost Moon (Damn you trophy RNG!!!)

Provoked_door

Terrarian
The list of what i haven't done is too long so ill just say what i have done. I build a rectangle house for the guide. Thats it, i cant wait to delve into this amazing game. Just got it for the ps4, I got so many things but no time to do anything. As the saying goes a happy wife is a happy life. :)

Scrubow Gamer

Official Terrarian
I have never killed the golem by myself
I have never played anything harder than softcore
I have never obtained the horsemansblade.

Orithan

Eye of Cthulhu
Getting all achievements. Pet Horder - nightmare to do legit, most likely impossible if you miss the pets exclusive to presents and goodie bags. Night in Shining Armor - Unsure what the requirements are (as in what RNG armor is required), but I have crafted all of the craftable armor and still don't have it. I'M SMELTING - Tedious, probably best done on multiple world playthroughs with the same character.

Complicated machines, though I'd much rather do that in Minecraft where I can do it without the fear of being harassed all the time.

Im a shroomite player, stynger, venus, sniper rifle (for fun of course) and terra blade for early rounds. I have no trouble surviving the pumpkin moon but I cant get far because of time. I get one pumpking and thats all I ever see. It seems like time is no one elses issue. How do you guys do it?

Scorse

Terrarian
I have not managed to get the Truffle to move in due to the bug on PSvita where he will not move in. ;(

Haidenisa

Spazmatism
I've yet to:
-Make the Terra Blade (I've only gotten one Solar Eclipse (Even though I've been in Hardmode for SO LONG), which I got only one Broken Hero's Blade from)
-Get The Axe from Plantera
-Get the Picksaw (Even after almost 15 Golem battles, I still haven't gotten it yet.)
-Do the Frost Moon event
-Get all Key Molds and unlock all of the biome chests in the dungeon. (I've only gotten Crimson and Hallow so far.)
-Defeat a Paladin from the dungeon.
-Get a Sniper Rifle

Top Bottom