• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Console What HAVEN'T you done on Terraria so far?

TheNerdiestNerd

Brain of Cthulhu
i have yet to be adequate at building.

seriously though, i have yet to kill DG or do the frost moon.

Last edited:

Rasta Ros

Eye of Cthulhu
I have yet to: Defeat ocram, do the events, defeat the frost legion and do a good few other things. But there the main ones

DeQuantum

Terrarian
I have yet to kill the Wall of Flesh, Ocram, the Brain of Cthuhlu, etc.

Only ones I have killed are the Eye of Cthulu, Skeletron, and the Eater of Worlds.

I also have yet to get all NPC's and many other incomplete tasks.

CrazyHunterXIII

Terrarian
Frostmoon/Punpkingmoon events due to currently creating a large afk area trap. One so large that it would kill everscream/morning wood in seconds

Last edited:

D3DN1T3

Terrarian
I've never beat ocram.
Haven't built an aesthetically pleasing house.
Never beat frost moon or pumpkin moon events.
Never built farm arenas.
Never set traps aside from lava pits.

TobyJ

Terrarian
Regrettably, I do not actually OWN Console Terraria. :( That's how much I haven't done.
This will change. I promise.

ManDaMisdemeanor

Skeletron Prime
I've yet to get a Rod of Discord. It definitely isn't due to a lack of trying, my grinder runs from daylight to dark (real time) everyday for the last month :sigh:

I need to

-Get all trophy's
-Get the ankh shield
-Make it through a frost/pumpkin moon
-Get the staff of discord
-Get rainbow dye (because I want it and orange root ain't gonna stop me)

And that's all I need to do.

Top Bottom