Console What HAVEN'T you done on Terraria so far?

I have never played hardcore
I have never seen a nazar drop
I have yet to finish wiring my teleporter network
I still don't have the plat PSN trophy for completing all trophies

Actually make it to Hardmode. Sad, I know. I just do not have the patience to mine so much early game -_-. I'm getting close on console though. I'm missing out on so much...

Can't beat Pumpkin on Pumpkin moon not even 1/10 of it health I have made traps BIG F****** TRAPS from jungle temple but no difference trying with set like turtle armour terrablade best accessories all +4 defence... this is real nightmare tried about 30 times

Last edited:
Can't beat Pumpkin on Pumpkin moon not even 1/10 of it health I have made traps BIG F****** TRAPS from jungle temple but no difference trying with set like turtle armour terrablade best accessories all +4 defence... this is real nightmaretrying ababout 30 times
Forget defense my friend, you either need menacing or lucky for all five accessories. Also if you can, get Dragon armor instead.

I got some weapons and items yet to receive. Reforging and remodeling my castle is what I'm doing now. Pumpkin Moon is what I have left, but I want to build a new castle in a new world before summoning the Pumpkin Moon.

• I have yet to complete any of the console version content post-1.2
  • I have yet to finish a character on mediumcore or hardcore (Because I'm a filthy casul)
  • I have yet to get past wave 15 solo on Frost Moon (Damn you trophy RNG!!!)

The list of what i haven't done is too long so ill just say what i have done. I build a rectangle house for the guide. Thats it, i cant wait to delve into this amazing game. Just got it for the ps4, I got so many things but no time to do anything. As the saying goes a happy wife is a happy life. :)

I have never killed the golem by myself
I have never played anything harder than softcore
I have never obtained the horsemansblade.

Getting all achievements. Pet Horder - nightmare to do legit, most likely impossible if you miss the pets exclusive to presents and goodie bags. Night in Shining Armor - Unsure what the requirements are (as in what RNG armor is required), but I have crafted all of the craftable armor and still don't have it. I'M SMELTING - Tedious, probably best done on multiple world playthroughs with the same character.

Complicated machines, though I'd much rather do that in Minecraft where I can do it without the fear of being harassed all the time.

Im a shroomite player, stynger, venus, sniper rifle (for fun of course) and terra blade for early rounds. I have no trouble surviving the pumpkin moon but I cant get far because of time. I get one pumpking and thats all I ever see. It seems like time is no one elses issue. How do you guys do it?

I have not managed to get the Truffle to move in due to the bug on PSvita where he will not move in. ;(

I've yet to:
-Make the Terra Blade (I've only gotten one Solar Eclipse (Even though I've been in Hardmode for SO LONG), which I got only one Broken Hero's Blade from)
-Get The Axe from Plantera
-Get the Picksaw (Even after almost 15 Golem battles, I still haven't gotten it yet.)
-Do the Frost Moon event
-Get all Key Molds and unlock all of the biome chests in the dungeon. (I've only gotten Crimson and Hallow so far.)
-Defeat a Paladin from the dungeon.
-Get a Sniper Rifle

Back
Top Bottom