Console What HAVEN'T you done on Terraria so far?

I haven't tried the Rudolph Mount yet... ._. never got past 15th wave of the Frost Moon, and I'm too proud to just cheat the damn thing :T

I actually have yet to really do anything since the 1.2 update came out, not really had the chance to play it properly, other then to help people with issues.

I have yet to kill enraged plantera solo with turtle armor and vampire knives
Complete my trophy room (Skeletron won't cough up his trophy)
Complete my armor room
And cleanse my world of corruption

Last edited:
I have never completed a hardcore character :p
Cenx actually addressed that. NPCs will be able to sit in chairs, but not human players. There would be a lot of additional coding for that, not to mention they would need to make "sit down" graphics for every vanity leg piece.

Ankh shield.... to much grinding and frozen turtle shell or rod of discord or true nights edge or the terra blade..

That's actually an NPC only thing... but this is for things you can technically do legitimately but haven't yet. :)

I have yet to get a frozen turtle shell as well!
I also have never designed an aesthetically pleasing home base.
I've never soloed all the HM bosses.
I've never killed a boss with a copper short sword. (might try it with dragon armor :p )
I've never killed the Dungeon Guardian solo.
Use a thorns potion and it will kill him in one shot
[DOUBLEPOST=1415200909][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ankh shield.... to much grinding and frozen turtle shell or rod of discord or true nights edge or the terra blade..
Well im halfway to the terra blade I have the ankh shield and I almost got a rod of discord

Use a thorns potion and it will kill him in one shot
I find this doubtful as it takes only half his health with one attack of turtle armor so even using turtle armor and thorns potion should only take out 5/6 of his health. Besides, I wouldn't count it as a win if I don't survive :p

Back
Top Bottom