What i should do in hardmode?

What i should do in hardmode

• Total voters
I dont know what to do in hardmode.

1.) survive the first few nights
2.) break the demon altars using the paladin hammer you get from defeating the wall of flesh
3.) go get some tier 1 hardmode ore (Paladdium/Cobalt), breaking an altar will put out a message saying that 1 Type of ore has been generated all over the underground

Tiers:

Tier 1 - Cobalt , Paladdium
Tier 2 - Mythril , Orichalcum
Tier 3 - Adamantite , Titanium

only one of all the tiers will be generated on your world ( ie. you could get Cobalt,Orichalcum,Titanium as your worlds hardmode ore(s) )

4.) make tier 1 armor
5.) make some W I N G S

tada~ you are all ready for hardmode, now it's upto you if you want to go ahead and face the hardmode bosses with your current armor or do you want to feel more safe with the other armor tiers.

oh and yes go kill the destroyer :p it's the easiest of the bunch hehe

How i get W I N G S even wyverns dont spawn? But iwould make 3 tier armor because i want max defense but what with weapons?
[doublepost=1551199048,1551198846][/doublepost]By the way snow is over powered in stopping crimson or corruption and hallowed biomes from getting to your house or tree

RE: Snow being OP vs spread -- it can be, but Ice, which is all over in snow biomes, can be converted by any of the three, which can lead to a budding crimson/corruption area smack dab in the midst of your "save" ice/snow biome.

As to wings -- the easiest is probably getting your witch doctor to the jungle now that you're in hard mode, and buying some Leaf wings. Outside of that, check in the sky outside of the center third of the map for wyverns, but be warned they like to run through unlucky players.
And weapons/armor? Pwnhammer to break some of the crimson/corrupt altars to bless your world with the three tiers of ore, and then go for them in order... or fish a hundred or two crates and pop them open in your hardmode world. Wood ones gives you a shot at ore, and all three tiers of general crate give a shot at bars, which can help jump to tier 2 or 3 weapons/armor/craft stations (anvil, forge).

Back
Top Bottom