Other What I Want In Future Updates

Which section do you think should be focused on?

• Hallow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bosses/Minibosses

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • NPCs

• Equipment

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Background Items

• Total voters

Aldenkynan

Skeletron Prime
Topic

1.3 had some awesome updates, but we need more things. We can't leave out too much. This is what I want to be added. You can approve or disapprove in the comments, but I'm not taking out anything unless I change my mind. So here are some things.

1. Hallow

I know the Hallow is something that comes later in the game, and is not much of a worry, but let's face it. We need to update this biome. I recommend working on it for 1.3.4. We could use more drops, such as chaos shards (I have made a thread about this), weapons, and et cetera. Maybe a miniboss or boss would work. I don't have any ideas for one yet, but I might make a thread on it. We cannot leave this Hallow for granted. It is an amazing biome and needs to get better.

2. Bosses/Minibosses

Someone that wants more bosses, and that "someone" is me. We need more bosses or minibosses for biomes. I think the Hallow, Mushroom, Desert, and Snow biomes need bosses or minibosses. If we can, I would suggest adding one for just plain need. I have already made a thread for a boss for the Mushroom Biome. Go look at it! Something wrong? Tell me what needs fixing. To sum it up short, more bosses and minibosses is a simple need that can be easily added.

3. NPCs

Hopefully, people are thinking about new NPCs to add. We need more, more, more! Maybe a Pharaoh, Mechanical Merchant, or Cultist could work. The Pharaoh would sell desert related stuff; the Mechanical Merchant might sell some improved machines; the Cultist would sell stuff doing with the lunar events. I think these are all good ideas, but I need to here yours. Maybe, we could upgrade NPCs we already have. I like the NPCs we have, but we could add more, and it would be better.

4. Equipment

In my opinion, we need more equipment, especially weapons. Come to think of it, we need some more ammo too! Mushroom bullets, stink bullets, pixie bullets, they're all great ideas, just that I don't know what they would do yet. Maybe we can fit in some new armor and accessories too, and maybe, we could add some vanity items. Got any ideas? Tell me in the comments.

5. Background Items

I have an idea. Maybe we could add in some more items that change the background. Maybe we could add a lunar clock. It would make the time move forward by one hour. Also maybe we could add a lunar cloud. It would change the weather from rain to no rain or the other way round. Point being, we could use some items that change the background to your preferences.

6. Bug Fixes for Android

Why do I mention this? I have a Kindle Fire HD, which has the Android version. We need bug fixes. I don't know if this one is present, but once I was breaking pulsating hearts, and the Eater of Worlds spawned instead of the Brain! That's not even the end of it! I know they made an Auto-Save to fight the crashing every now and then, but they need to get rid of it completely. We need to focus on Android guys.

Conclusion

In conclusion, these are all great ideas in my opininion, but you can help! Add ideas and post a few threads. They will help! Make sure to leave in the comment section what you think. Please actually read this and not just read three sentences here and there. It took me a long time to type this so please do. Thanks!

Last edited:
My opinion is that they need to add more mechanical items. It is very limited right now. Also maybe a craftable automobile mount. Basically equipment and items.

More placeables. Like food, they added crates, why not other random consumables? Place down a pumpkin pie, place down that unlucky yarn, place down that spider egg, place down that windup eyeball/skull, worm. Place down that skeleton head that didn't break in half (not as bone block or vanity, but as a decoration) place down cannonballs, rockets. All kinds of items in the game could and should be placeable!

More placeables. Like food, they added crates, why not other random consumables? Place down a pumpkin pie, place down that unlucky yarn, place down that spider egg, place down that windup eyeball/skull, worm. Place down that skeleton head that didn't break in half (not as bone block or vanity, but as a decoration) place down cannonballs, rockets. All kinds of items in the game could and should be placeable!
That would be incredible man! I love decorative furniture items, we need more of them for sure!

Back
Top Bottom