What if defence reduced the amount of time Medusa can stone you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppetmaster

Terrarian
Basically the title, every 10 defence could reduce the time by 10%. It would solve the problem of going underground in hardmode expert, oh you're stunned, every enemy runs up and hits you and you die in a second.

Basically the title, every 10 defence could reduce the time by 10%. It would solve the problem of going underground in hardmode expert, oh you're stunned, every enemy runs up and hits you and you die in a second.
ITS DEFENSE NOT DEFENCE U NOOB

But seriously, not a bad idea - could use some tweaking though. :)

ITS DEFENSE NOT DEFENCE U NOOB
The writing of some words, like defence/defense, favorite/favourite, want to/wanna is different in USA and in Britain. While they're pronounced the same way, they're written differently. But that's not all. There are also different words in these languages that mean the same thing. For example, american english has a word "basement", while in Great Britain "cellar" is the word you'd be looking for.

By not knowing that simple fact, you've indeed proven that you're actually a noob. So don't call people names, you might incidentally prove your own incompetence.

Last edited:
The writing of some words, like defence/defense, favorite/favourite, want to/wanna is different in USA and in Britain. While they're pronounced the same way, they're written differently. But that's not all. There are also different words in these languages that mean the same thing. For example, american english has a word "basement", while in Great Britain "cellar" is the word you'd be looking for.

By not knowing that simple fact, you've indeed proven that you're actually a noob. So don't call people names, you might incidentally prove your own incompetence.
I know that; it was a joke.
Sorry if I sounded rude or anything. :)

Fine or not, I feel the Medusa can just leave the way it is. Of course, I'm fine with whatever change made to Medusa to ease the life of other Terrarians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom